Chapter 18: Kitty's Heat(Lemon)

3 days after Y/N found out Yang was Pregnant

Blake's POV

I sat in my dorm as I struggled to control myself. I felt my heat acting up as I sat there. There was only one person that stuck on my mind.

Subconscious: You know you want him.

"I can't do that to Yang. She's also pregnant with his kid."

Subconscious: We both know you won't be able to make it throughout the week.

"I can't do that to her."

Subconscious: Why don't you go to Sun. He's a nice play toy.

"Never. Not after what he and Neptune did to Weiss."

Flashback

I was walking around the corner from the library until I heard Weiss talking to someone. I walking to a corner and I peaked. I saw Neptune and Sun pinning Weiss to the wall.

Neptune: You bitch! Now I'm going to tell the school that you fucked other guys in the school!

Weiss: Let go of me! You blackmailed me into doing it! Blackmailed me into cheating on Y/N!

Sun: No we didn't. You willingly did it!

I gasped as I heard him say this.

"They forced her to cheat on Y/N." I said to myself.

???: What did I do to you last time you hurt her and Alissa.

I turned around and I saw Y/N. With his sword out.

Sun: O-Oh. Y/N. Um. S-She was spreading lies about us.

Y/N: From what I heard from Olivia and Alissa. You two motherfuckers hurt my little sister. I'll show you both what will happen to those that hurt my family. I saw both Sun and Neptune about to run away but they were stopped by two people in armor. I recognized the skull mask and the visor.

"Death-Gun! Wolf!" I yelled to myself as I saw them with their weapons out.

Death-Gun: No one hurts Alissa and gets away with it.

Neptune formed a water mine and threw it towards Death-Gun. Death-Gun pulled out his sniper and shot through it. The shot went through and hit Neptune in the shoulder, making him drop the floor in pain forcing the water mine to fall apart. Sun ran to Death-Gun and pulled out his staff. He was about to hit Death-Gun until Y/N kicked him into the wall. He stabs Sun in the side, earning a scream.

Y/N: Now that I got proof of you blackmailing Weiss. I'm deciding if I should cut you up.

Sun: Go ahead. Get yourself expelled while I have fun with Blake.

Y/N: Did you really think I didn't know you and Neptune were on this. I knew you two were going to go after Weiss. Now it's time for you to die.

I decided to step out.

"Y/N. Don't do it." I said.

He turns around and he looks at me.

Sun: B-Blake?! You were listening?

"Tell me did you blackmail her into doing it!"

Sun: I-I-I-uh.

"DID YOU!"
I yelled at him.

I see Y/N move his sword forcing Sun to scream.

Sun: Yes! YES! I DID!

Y/N pulls out his sword and kicks Sun's head, knocking him out. Y/N walks up to Weiss as he puts his sword away. He kneels down and picks her up. Weiss hugs him as she cried on his shoulder.