Chapter 11: Imposter

Last Chapter

Yang: Who are you?

???: I'm Alissa L/N........................................................................................His baby sister.

New Chapter

Third Person POV

The room went quiet. Wolf, Hades, and Death-Gun pulled out their weapons as team RWY stepped behind them.

Alissa holds her hands up, surrendering.

Hades: Prove it. 
He said as Death-Gun and Wolf held their weapons at her. 

Alissa: I don't know how I got here. Help me. She's in my head. Please. 
She said as tears slowly rolled down from her eyes.

Ozpin: She?

Alissa: Please. Let me see him. I need to see him!
She said, begging.

Ozpin, Hades, Death-Gun, and Wolf held their weapons high. Alissa starts to sobs heavily as she suddenly clutches the side of her head.

Alissa: PLEASE! JUST LET ME SEE HIM!
She screams as she she holds her head.

Death-Gun, Hades, and Wolf now in their stances. Now looking at the new stranger claiming to be Alissa.

A/N: This will be Alissa's appearance

A/N: This will be Alissa's appearance. I don't own this!

Alissa's hands suddenly fall to the ground and she looks at them. Everyone notices something different about her. Her eyes. Her eyes were just clear but now in complete darkness. Like something took over her. Her tearful eyes now full of darkness. 

A/N: Just imagine her black eyes along with her white clothing

A/N: Just imagine her black eyes along with her white clothing. I don't own any of these!

Alissa looks at them as she pulls out her weapons. Yang, Weiss, and Ruby back up as the 3 mercenaries in front of them held their weapons out. 

Alissa(Possessed): Time to die.

She charges at them and attacks team RWBY. Weiss and Yang are sent into the wall. Wolf and Death-Gun run to them as she attacks Ruby. Alissa quickly disassembles Ruby and kicks her out of the room. Ozpin jumps in but is quickly dismissed as Alissa grabs his cane and whacks the backside of his head, knocking him out. She turns to look at Weiss and Yang as they fell to the ground. She slowly walks to them as they struggled to get up. Wolf jumped at her with her daggers in her hand. Alissa blocks and dodges as Wolf attempted to hurt her. Alissa kicked Wolf and she crashed against the bed holding Olivia. Yang lunged at her but is met with a blade. Alissa pulls out a knife and stabs her. Yang coughs out blood as the knife stabbed her through the gut. Alissa looked at her with killer intent in her eyes. Alissa has grin across her face as Yang looked at her with helplessness in her eyes. 

Alissa: I wonder how he would react to this. 

???:YANG!

Alissa turns around to be only met with a kick to the face. She goes through the wall and lands outside of the building. Yang looks up and saw it was him.

Yang: Y-Y-Y.N
She said as she held her stomach. Y/N knelt down and wrapped her up. Hades and Death-Gun slowly got up and ran to them.

Death's Messenger: Hades. Death-Gun. Get Olivia, Wolf, and team RWBY out of here. I'll deal with this maniac.

Hades: But. 

Death's Messenger:GO!

Yang: We're n not leaving y you.

Death's Messenger: I don't want to lose you as well. I'm not letting you stay.

Hades and Death-Gun grabbed everyone as Y/N walked off to fight who the stranger. He jumped down the building and lands in front of the stranger.

Death's Messenger: Who are you. And why are you after us.
He said as he stands across with his HF blade out.

Alissa: I'm looking for someone.
She said as she holds her daggers.

Death's Messenger: No one walks away alive after they hurt them.

Alissa(possessed): I plan on walking.

They charged at each other. Alissa threw her daggers at Death's Messenger but he catches them and throws them back. Alissa catches it and continues to charge at him. Death's Messenger speeds up and goes into blinding speeds. Alissa continues to charge at him as she raised her daggers, ready to hit him. She thrusts her weapon forward at him, thinking it'll hit him. However, the dagger went through him and she suddenly flew back. She hits the ground as she laid there in pain.

Alissa(Possessed): The hell was that.
She said as she gets up. 

Death's Messenger just stands there as his eyes were red. 

Alissa(Possessed): I'll kill you. And I'll find my big brother! 

She yelled as she lunges at him.

Their blades clashed against one and another as the others ran. Weiss and Ruby were holding Yang's hand as Death-Gun was stabilizing her. Hades was stabilizing Olivia and Wolf. Death's Messenger and Alissa continued fighting. Alissa were using her throwing knives at Death's Messenger, only to be thrown back at her. She charges at him and hits his mask. Death's Messenger jumps back and touches his mask as he felt the scratch.

Death's Messenger: A formidable opponent. I'll give you that.

Alissa: Just let me find my brother! 
She yells as she clutches the side of her head. He looks at her as if she was crazy. As he looked at her, he was suddenly hit against the wall. Death's Messenger falls to the ground, feeling pain everywhere.

Death's Messenger: The fuck was that.
He said as he spits blood out of his mouth. He looks up and was hit with a kick. He hits the wall again but quickly gets up as she was about to kick again. He grabs her leg and kicks her stomach. He gets up and notices his mask came off. He uses his semblance once again. He pulls out a sniper rifle and aims. Alissa slowly gets up as she felt pain everywhere. She looks around for Death's Messenger but her sight was blurry. She was clutching the side of her head as memories of her big brother flashed. She starts to tear up as she sees the memories. Him looking after her. Protecting her. The day her family was killed.

"Y/N. B-Big brother." 
She said as she slowly reached out to her "brother". 

BANG

BOOM! Cliffhanger! We'll have to see what happens in the next chapter! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please comment down on what you think of this chapter!