:3:

The elevator ride up seemed too fast, each floor passing by in the blink of an eye. Every time they had gotten past a floor the elevator gave a quiet 'bing' noise. Each noise was like a clock to the women. It would signal she was that much closer to meeting the team she would need to trust her life with and who would trust their lives in her. Before Steve could say anything else to her a voice interrupted him.

"Afternoon Rogers." The voice said.

{Y/n} had realized how the voice sounded familiar, as if she heard it recently. She looked around the elevator and Steve chuckled, watching her search for the origin of the voice. She turned to him after she heard him laugh, knowing he knew something she hadn't.

"Hello Jarvis." He said while keeping eye contact with her.

"Afternoon Ms. {L/n}, Mr. Stark has informed me you'll be joining us and will be granted unlimited access to the towers many facilities." The voice said.

She had finally realized what it was, as well as realized this voice what that one that answered the phone when she called Tony. "An A.I?" She asked, looking at Steve now. The blond gave a short nod with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I was created by Mr. Stark and I'll be able to answer any questions you have." Jarvis said.

Before the women could actually ask anything the elevator stopped and the speaker gave one final 'ding' before it opened. The following room was big and had a large window that looked over the city. There was a few overhangs here and there around the large room and it was all very modern. The large window kept the room well lit from the natural light the sun provided. As she stepped out of the elevator she realized the she must've looked like a small child, astonished by all the sights and sounds of this new area.

{Y/n} had remembered why she was here when Steve tapped her shoulder. She whipped around to face him then laughed a little. "Sorry I've just never been somewhere so...expensive." She said.

"It's nothing to apologize for." He said reassuringly. {Y/n} gave a short nod then followed Steve as he walked down a hallway. He stopped in front of a room full of high tech equipment with glass walls. Inside the room were two men, one she was recently acquainted with and someone unknown. The man she knew was Tony, he was hard to forget since he always had a 'I don't care, I'm a billionaire' presence.

The second man in the room looked older, though maybe that was just because of the grey in his hair. His face had looked worn and aged, as if he had experienced more then the average human was capable of. {Y/n} felt as if she recognized him but couldn't quite place it so she stared at him. She tried to piece the mental puzzle in her head together of where she had seen him before then it clicked. While she was serving she met him during her engineering work. They had bumped into each other by chance and after learning of his science background she asked for his assistance on her work. Though they worked in two different fields his input was still helpful.

Once she remembered she ran into the lab, running right past Tony as he turned to address her. Bruce had been able to recognize her after little to no thought. It was hard for him to forget her, though it was a couple years ago now he had never met a younger and brighter mind then hers. When she hugged him he hugged her back, leaving Tony and Steve confused on how they knew each other.

"It's good to see you again Dr. Banner." She said once they ended the hug.

"How'd you end up here?" He asked, looking her up and down quickly. Bruce hadn't seen her in years and was taking in how much she hadn't changed. He hoped her mind hadn't changed either.

"Tony contacted me." She said, gesturing to Tony briefly.

"Can we step back for a second, you two know each other?" Tony asked while pointing between the two of us.