:4:

Delicately her fingers traced shapes into the counter top. The shapes were organic and had no defined form but nevertheless, they were shapes. Her {e/c} orbs scanned over the contents of the cupboard while the taller blond next to her did the same, only with his arms crossed over his chest. A sigh of defeat left her soft lips and she moved to the fridge. When she opened it the cold temperature from inside leaked out and into the kitchen. She inhaled then exhaled the now cold air before closing the fridge again.

"There's nothing to eat." She wined. Steve responded with a chuckle then placed his hands over her shoulders. He would move her out of the way gently then open the fridge, the cold air now leaking into the kitchen again. {Y/n} would lean against the counter and watch him, unsure of what he was doing. Steve started to pull out random things, then {Y/n} realized what he was doing. Her eyes widened and she grabbed his arm, trying to stop him.

"Oh no! You don't need to do this." She explained, trying to stop him still. Steve chuckled then lifted up his arm, making {Y/n} stumble back just a smidge since he was so strong compared to her. He opened a drawer but {Y/n} slapped his hand away before slamming it closed.

"Steve." She said firmly.

He laughed then crossed his arms over his chest. "What?" He asked, though he knew she was just going to tell him to stop again.

"Jesus, just let him do something nice for you, if you don't his brain will shut down." Another voice said from the other side of the countertop. The voice was feminine and held a sarcastic tone to it naturally. {Y/n}'s eyes landed on the owner when she turned around, her expression turning surprised when she saw exactly who it was.

The women was magnificent. Her short, red hair would frame her delicate and slender face perfectly while her piercing eyes focused on {Y/n}. She had tried to read the {h/c} haired women, relaxing slightly when she could only see shock and admiration in her gaze. Upon further examination the women was slim, as well as dressed in all tight, black clothing. Though she looked petite and fragile she'd give off an aura that there was nothing fragile about her. {Y/n} was sure this women could kill her or at least knock her out within the blink of an eye.

"He's a damn good cook too." She added to her original statement.

{Y/n} nodded then moved from around the counter, getting next to the women. This allowed Steve to finally access the drawer that houses the knives. He'd pick one out the start chopping green onions while {Y/n} went to introduce herself. She'd life her hand up for the redhead to shake.

"We haven't met yet." {Y/n} gave a smile once the handshake was accepted. "I'm {Y/n}."

"Natasha Romanoff." She'd reply.

Before the handshake would end, Natasha would twist {Y/n}'s arm around before swiping her legs out from under her. {Y/n} would flip around and land on her back, before she could get up Natasha would push her forearm over the other women's throat. Steve dropped the knife, almost cutting his finger from the commotion.

"Just wanted to see if you'd be ready for that." Natasha said and went to get off the poor women on the floor. Before she could get up fully {Y/n} entangled her legs with Natasha's then turned herself over on to her stomach. Natasha fell and {Y/n} would quickly get up, grabbing the dropped knife off the counter. She'd turn the knife to the agents direction and hold it a foot from her throat after she'd jump up.

After a tense silence they'd both put their hands up, {Y/n} returning the knife to the counter in the process. They'd both laugh and turn back to Steve, who just went back to cooking. Natasha hit {Y/n} on the back gently to get her attention. "Are you going to Tony's party tonight?" She asked.