:11:

Five doctors stood around an operating table, all wearing masks and gloves. They had all worked on different things, rebuilding the women who had been brought here unknowingly. The room was clean, a odd mint green color with bright lighting. One doctor focused on her chest cavity, putting her ribs back together as best he could. Most of the others worked on her limbs, seeing all of them had sustained damage from her fall. They replaced the bones with replicas, stronger and more force resistant. Ultimately they had decided to replace the whole limb, seeing she would be paralyzed if they didn't.

Once her motor controls were delt with they turned to her brain. Her head had terrible swelling but luckily she didn't damage anything important. A few bits and pieces wouldn't come back to her, but that was what they wanted. Hydra only looked to save her combat experience and training, along with any secrets she could remember. In the end they had saved her, using enough funds to buy a skyscraper.

Once the team of doctors had all agreed they were done, she looked different. Her legs were replaced with metal ones, from toes to upper thighs before stretching in a diagonal line to her hips. Metal would also now line her flanks, and meet in the middle of her upper back. She only lost one arm, the other being salvageable. So much damage was done to her nerves she had a metal coating now over her spin, some of it sticking from her back now. The most notable change was that her once gorgeous {h/c} hair was gone. It needed to be shaved for the work done on her brain and would of course grow back.

Luckily she wouldn't recognize herself when she woke up. This was who she always was now, at least until she would remember anything about herself.

For now she laid in a empty room, on a plain bed. It had been a few weeks since her fall and now recovery, expected to wake up soon. That time was now, her {e/c} eyes fluttering open. Immediately she gasped, fear filling her now mostly robotic body. This was her first time awake and she didn't know where she was, she was afraid. Slowly she sat up, her gaze wandering around the empty room before she attempted to stand. As soon as her weight was off of the bed she fell, thankfully catching herself with her hands and knees so she didn't crash face first into the ground. Her fall made a large 'BANG' and no doubt attracted attention.

Using the bed as support she tried again, her legs wobbling and shaking like a tree branch on a windy day. Her teeth would grasp her own bottom lip between them and bite down, trying her best to focus. She would stand herself up for a heartbeat before falling back on the bed, landing softly on her rear. A heavy sigh left her lips and she stared at her legs, unsure exactly how this all happened. {Y/n} assumed she was ingured somehow, since that would make the most logical sense. On how she got here or who she was is all a mystery, in fact she couldn't remember anything except basic human and logic things.

When she heard the steel door creak open to her right she was ripped out of her thoughts. She would swallow her fear and watch three men walk in, one armed with a gun and the other having a metal arm. The two stood at the doorway and stared at her, watching her like two hawks while the third would approch her. He would speak in English, though his accent was very thick and at some points hard to determine.

"No doubt you have questions." He said.

Unable to speak she would only nod, staring at his hand when it was offered to her.

"You can call me Eliza, I was the one who put you back together...Well not literally." He explained. Hesitantly she took his hand then shook it with her prosthetic one. Somehow she still felt how rough his skin was, as if she had tiny sensors withing her finger tips to stimulate her nerves. She then swallowed, her mouth feeling rather dry.

"I don't know who I am..." {Y/n} admitted, her voice sounding dry and coarse.

In that moment one of the men standing at the door looked away. Her statement had pulled on his heartstrings and made him unable to face her. He felt himself in the same situation before, he still felt in that situation now even. Eliza nodded, his gaze seemingly sympathetic but it had just been a mask.