:7:

Once she had changed clothes she would wash her face, getting all the makeup off. Quickly she tied her hair up then walked back to where the others were in the lab, hearing Bruce yell from down the hall. Being in her regular clothes again made her slightly relaxed, though the new found pounding in her head didn't stop. {Y/n} didn't expect that she'd start 'work' so quickly. If she knew they would be solving another crisis so soon she wouldn't of drank.

"All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch." Bruce said. He was obviously shaken, they all were slightly. This was a new foe and he could be anywhere at anytime. When she entered the room she looked at the little workspace she claimed when she first showed up. Seeing her paper notes still there she smiled, happy that she still had something.

"Ultron..." Steve sighed, they had just gotten a chance to relax and it was gone again.

Being too caught up with the notes she had left, she stayed out of the argument. Quickly she organized the papers before stealing a glance at the screen in front of her. Bruce was right, everything was gone. Any files that Tony had on there were wiped, leaving a blank slate. She started to pay attention when Tony pulled up a 3D look of JARVIS's conciseness. It had looked destroyed beyond repair, almost as if it was a pane of glass that a bullet had passed through.

Once they had come up with a plan, {Y/n} got herself ready to go. She had a black cat suit on, supplied by Natasha for now until she would get her own. Before they were going anywhere {Y/n} would inspect the quinjet. She sat in the pilots seat, going over a few systems checks before they would need to leave. Quickly she sipped the coffee she had made, needing a little energy since she didn't get enough sleep the previous night. It wouldn't matter to her though, she was used to flying long trips on little to no energy. Once she was finished she got up, turning to leave just as Steve entered.

"Oh, hey." She said then set her coffee down on a flat surface next to the controls.

Steve set his shield down, leaning it up against the wall. "I'm surprised you haven't quit yet." He said. {Y/n} laughed slightly and waved him off. She looked him up and down once, seeing he had changed as well. Now he wore his uniform, reminding her of the Capitan America she saw in the video Nina showed her. The only difference was, this suit seemed newer and a darker shade.

"It'll take more then just one robot who wants to annihilate the human race to scare me off, for that it'll take at least two killer robots." She said, making him laugh instead this time.

"Is there a set plan yet?" She'd ask.

Steve nodded then sat down in one of the seats along the walls, out of the aisle. "Tony, Thor and myself are gonna approach Ultron directly, if he's there..." He said. Steve didn't sound too sure of this plan and {Y/n} picked up on it.

"You don't think he will be?" She asked before sitting next to him.

"If he's not then what do we do?"

"We keep looking." She said then grabbed his hand, giving a reassuring squeeze. Steve went quiet and just stared at her, unsure how she could be so certain they would find Ultron. He assumed she was just trying to seem certain, but what she actually thought was a mystery. "Look, you're amazing and if anyone will find this thing it's you. No matter what Ultron does we'll get him." She tried her best to encourage him, though it sounded like she tried to encourage herself more.

"Yeah..." Steve sighed then turned his head, looking in front of him at nothing now.

"I mean it." She nudged him then stood up.

"Thanks {Y/n}." Steve said before following her, now both of them standing in the middle of the quinjet. Hesitantly he moved his hand up so his fingers gently brushed her cheek, her soft skin making his fingertips tingle. {Y/n} would flinch at first then relax, feeling her knees go weak almost. "Be careful? It's your first mission and I don't want it to be your last." He said.