:9:

It wasn't long before they were off again, another lead on Ultron to go for. Steve was to take Natasha, Clint, and {Y/n} for recon regarding Ultron. There was suspicion that he was creating a body he would use, which could make him more powerful than any of the Avengers. They mostly wanted to check on Dr. Cho, who {Y/n} remembered as Helen from the party. From what she remembered, Helen was extremely smart. {Y/n} hoped that Ultron didn't get to her, if he did then they might really have a problem if she built him a body.

{Y/n} flicked a few switches and powered up the quinjet, waiting for the rest to say their goodbyes. She overheard Clint and Laura, making her smile slightly.

"I'm gonna finish re-flooring that sunroom as soon as I get back." Clint said.

"Yeah, and then you'll find another part of the house to tear apart." Laura argued.

"No. It's the last project. I promise."

Clint would kiss Laura quickly then run to the quinjet to join the others. Once he was in the back closed and the aircraft rose into the sky. Clint sat next to {Y/n} at the front since he could also pilot if needed, though that chance would rarely come up.

"Next stop, U-Gin Genetics." {Y/n} muttered then they were on their way.

When they got to the lab Ultron had been inside, just finishing up with Helen. The two enhanced once on his side had abandoned him now, knowing his true purpose. Steve was on the roof of the building having just dropped from the quinjet. "Two minutes. Stay close." He said over the coms. Natasha was busy with something while Clint started to get ready.

"This is just recon." {Y/n} said, looking at the archer quizzically.

"It's never just recon." He said, mocking her playfully. In return she scoffed then turned her gaze back to where she was flying, keeping within range of the lab.

"Dr. Cho!" Steve yelled over the coms, finding Helen wounded within the lab.

"He's uploading himself into the body." Helen said, obviously in pain.

"Where?"

"The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark."

"First I have to find it."

"Go." Helen said before Steve left.

"Did you guys copy that?" Steve asked, exiting the lab.

"We got it, I'll keep a lookout." {Y/n} said, looking over the area around the lab.

"I got a private jet taking off, across town, no manifest. That could be him." Natasha said from the back of the quinjet. She then closed the small laptop she was using and put it aside, sure she had found his destination. While {Y/n} circled the lab, Clint was looking down at traffic for anything that could of been Ultron. He spotted a truck from the lab, making an easy conclusion that he must be there.

"There. It's the truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver." Clint said, pulling out an arrow from its quiver. {Y/n}'s eyes widened then she shook her head frantically.

"No, it's too busy and if the truck crashes who knows what will happen." {Y/n} explained. From what she remembered about the gem it was dangerous. One would shudder to think about the destruction it could cause.

"{Y/n}'s right, so that's a negative Barton. The gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." Steve said then leaned down onto the truck just as it got on the bridge. When he hit the truck Ultron got angry, the door then blasting open when Steve tried to open it himself. Steve would stable himself. "Well, he's definitely unhappy! I'm gonna try and keep him that way." He said then focused on Ultron.