:10:

Looking at the city it was rather grey. The paint and color on the buildings was worn out and the sky was dull. The only thing of any notable color was the vast forest stretching behind the city. From up in the air the city looked quite, but it was too big for that to be the same on the ground. As her eyes scanned over it a sudden fear came through, seeing so many buildings meant a large population. There wasn't a way that this would go casualty free, not in a city this large. {Y/n} determined that maybe if they kept the fight to one area they could limit casualties, but saying it is easier then done.

The twins had started to evacuate the city while Steve gave a small pep talk. While {Y/n} tried to find a spot to land he spoke to the group. "All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." He said. Clint had kept what he learned about {Y/n} and Steve to himself, deciding if they won this to break the news to Natasha.

It seemed to have done something, the group then leaving the jet after. "I'll stay in the air, probably be most helpful up there." {Y/n} told Steve just before he left.

"Alright, just be careful."

"You know I will." She said with a small smile.

Once he left she took off again, circling around the city. Bruce and Clint went to find Natasha while Tony and Vision went to the church for Ultron. It wasn't long before an army of robots showed up, coming out from around the church and flying across the sky. They seemed to stay in organized groups, comparable to small flocks. With everything going on it was difficult to keep track of everyone. Soon it was confirmed that Natasha was found, making everything just a little bit easier.

Flying overhead she spotted Wanda try to get civilians out of harm's way. They had been on a bridge, and the witch tried her hardest to get them all off safely while the robots attacked. While flying over, {Y/n} had shot most the robots down, leaving the bridge now clear for the moment. Wanda looked up, watching the jet now circle back around.

"Thanks {Y/n}." She said over the communications system, blocking out the other chatter.

"I still don't like you yet." {Y/n} replied to which Wanda chuckled a bit.

"Do you still hate me though?" Wanda asked.

"...No." {Y/n} replied after a bit of hesitation.

After shooting down a few more robots it was easy to see Sokovia start to tremble. The city shook and made an odd rumbling noise. The city started to rise, building collapsing and crashing to the ground.

"Cap, you got incoming." Tony said.

"Incoming already came in. Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off." Steve said.

Throughout this, {Y/n} had stayed mostly quiet. Her silence hadn't gone undetected, Steve quickly picked up on it.

"{Y/n} everything alright?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah it's just a little difficult to dodge this many robots at once." She said. If they had looked up at the sky they would see the kind of difficulties she was having. The sky was a swarm of robots, luckily she could pilot the jet well enough to not crash into any of them.