11 || You Muhfucking Right Im Triggered

Casey walked through the door still on high from the game. She expected Gabe to be in the studio or sleep. Much to her surprise, he was sitting on the couch waiting on her arrival.

"And. Here. We. Go." She whispered to herself knowing that an argument was about to happen. She knew he saw the picture and no matter how many times she swore to him it was nothing like that, it appeared to be more than just that.

"Hey." She said just above a whisper as she hung her keys on the keyring near the door and sat her purse on the end table.

"It's fucked up how you can look me in my face and straight up lie to me. I been asking you about this nigga since you been back and you keep denying that shit but you front row at the nigga game IN THE NIGGA JERSEY."

"I told you there is nothing going on. I know him from high school that's it. He asked me to come to the game so I did."

"QUIT FUCKING LYING TO ME CASEY! I AINT TRYNA HEAR THAT FRIEND SHIT!" Gabe said obviously agitated.

"Well what do you to want to hear Gabe? That I'm out here fucking some other nigga while coming home to you? Is that what you want to hear?"

"JUST TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH."

"I HAVE TOLD YOU NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH GABE! I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT KEPT IT A BUCK FIFTY WITH YOU SINCE THE DAY I FUCKIN MET YOU MY NIGGA. I'M NOT OUT HERE DOING FUCK SHIT! I LEAVE ALL OF THAT UP TO YOU."

"So you expect me to believe you just out here catching up with an old friend while he commenting heart eyes and shit under a viral photo of you FRONT ROW AT HIS FUCKING GAME CASEY?"

"YES! I EXPECT YOU TO BELIEVE EVERY FUCKING THING I'VE EVER TOLD YOU BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER GIVEN YOU A REASON NOT TO! YOU GET IN YOUR FEELINGS OVER SOME SHIT YOU DID! YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO  WORRY ABOUT ME OUT HERE ENTERTAINING OR DATING ANYONE ELSE IF YOU HAD YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, IF YOU DIDN'T FUCK SOME STRIPPER WHILE I WAS EIGHT MONTHS PREGNANT PLANNING OUR WEDDING!"

"THAT WAS FIVE ALMOST SIX YEARS AGO CASEY!"

"AND YOU HAVE YET TO APOLOGIZE!!!!!" Casey yelled at him. At this point, the tears she had been holding back were falling continuously down her face. She didn't even bother to wipe them. Noticing the tears on her face, Gabe looked away. No matter how mad he was, he hated seeing her hurt or cry. The two sat in a comfortable silence trying to gather their feelings before continuing. Casey finally wiped her face with her bare hands before Gabe continued.

"I apologized to yo ass plenty of times but your stubborn ass didn't hear that shit though."

"WHEN? WHEN DID YOU APOLOGIZE MY NIGGA? REFRESH MY MEMORY! BECAUSE I REMEMBER VIVIDLY. I REMEMBER THE DM I RECEIVED FROM THE BITCH DESCRIBING HOW YOU FUCKED HER ALL NIGHT INTO THE EARLY MORNING LIKE MY PREGNANT ASS WASN'T AT HOME WAITING FOR YOU. I REMEMBER WAITING ON YOU TO COME HOME AND YOU AVOIDED ME FOR DAYS. FOR DAYS GABE! BECAUSE YOU KNEW YOU FUCKED UP. I REMEMBER NOT BLOWING UP ON YOU FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CHILD. I REMEMB--"

"YOU FUCKING LEFT ME! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WORK THAT SHIT OUT CASE--"

"I CAME BACK! I MOVED HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY FROM MY FAMILY, MY HOME, THE LIFE I KNEW, JUST TO COME BACK TO YOU! YOU HAD YOUR HEAD TOO STUCK UP YOUR OWN ASS TO SEE THAT."

"Don't even do that Casey. You moved here for Deuce. That had nothing to do with me."

"IT HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! I moved here for you, for us. I wanted you to fight for me, fight for us, fight to make things right. I wanted the old Gabe back. And what do you do? Allow just enough space for another man to make me happy. Allow just enough space for someone else to grasp attention. ALLOWED JUST ENOUGH SPACE FOR SOMEONE TO ATTACK YOUR FAMILY, ATTEMPT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME. AND AS I FOUGHT FOR MY LIFE AND TO PROTECT DEUCE THERE WAS NO ONE I WANTED THERE MORE THAN YOU. YOU GABE! The same man that broke me."