2

"NO WAY! YOU HAVE SO MUCH MORE TO LIVE FOR, IM NOT GONNA LET YOU THROW AWAY YOUR FUTURE JUST LIKE YOUR BROTHER DID!" Matt says raising his voice.

"DON'T TALK ABOUT MY BROTHER LIKE THAT!"

"WELL ITS TRUE. HE'S A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" he yells.

"WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DICK?!"

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" He shouts even louder.

"THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYWAY. YOUR NOT MY DAD, YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANT DO!"

"WELL IM MORE OF A FATHER THAN YOU REAL FATHER EVER WAS."

"LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS!"

Matt remains silent before releasing a small giggle.

"Whats funny?"

As he carries on laughing, I head to the door and walk out. Just as I'm about to reach the door, I feel a large hand wrap around my neck squeezing tightly.

"Your lucky your mum isn't here to see this."

He grips even harder until he sees my whole face turn purple. He releases his hands from my neck and pushes me against the wall holding me by my shoulders.

"Mention this to anyone and your mum gets it, understand?"

I try my best to nod. He lets go off me and pushes me to the ground. I quickly get up and run to my room.

"Remember what i said!" he calls up the stairs.

When I get in my room I lock the door and drag my desk and chest of draws up to the door making it almost impossible to come in. I jump in my bed and just cry myself to sleep. This isn't the first time this has happened, it became regular throughout my whole childhood and it grew worse after Simon moved out.