3

Today is the day I finish school and I move into Simons. I managed to convince Matt to let me go, I was so relieved I could move in with Simon.

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ*

Simon: Hey! I'm outside, tell Mum to come out to.

Emily: You can come in, Matt's in work.

Simon: Oh, ok!

I'm so excited to see Simon again, and I know Mum is too.

"Simon!" Mum shouts. She begins to cry as she hasn't seen Simon since Christmas which was 7months ago.

*1 hour later*

It's so nice to be together again, just the three of us. It's almost to good to be true. We forget about Matt and push him to the back of our minds. 

Just as we get used to the peace with us all together, Matt walks through the door. He gives Simon a death stare. Simon jumps up and walks out of the house and begins to pack all my stuff into his car. After all my stuff is in Simons car, we say bye to mum.

"Bye mum, stay safe." I say whilst hugging her and looking straight into Matts eyes.

"You too hunny, Simon please look after Mimi. It was lovely to see you, I love you both." She says once again tearing up.

Me and Simon both wave at Mum and drive away. Mountains of tears form in my blue eyes.

The whole drive me and Simon sang to our playlist  as loud as we could. We both got on so well as we really enjoyed each others company. 

Growing up, me and Simon had always been close and we told each other every secret we had. His being a lot more serious than mine though. Mine would be about school whereas his were always about Matt. I could not bring myself to tell Simon that I to was suffering. Matt had been with my mum since Simon and I was the ages of 2 and 4. Me and Simon shared the same biological father who passed away from cancer just after I was born. We both miss him so much. Matt was so horrible to Simon, I remember Simon crying to me everyday about what Matt had done to him, each day being something different. I remember this one day Simon came to me in absolute floods. Me and Mum went to the shop and Matt stayed some with Simon, he ordered him to go outside in only his shorts while it was pouring down with rain. He said this was the punishment for telling me. When Simon banged on the door begging to come in, Matt walked out with a full boiled kettle and poured it all over Simon. I remember Simon showing me the massive burns it caused on his back and on his legs. I felt massively sorry for him and tried my best to help him get through it. Mum was completely oblivious to the abuse Matt was putting me and Simon through because of the threats he told us both. I was so confused why he hurt Simon and I.

"Simon, thank you so much for getting me out of there."

"Its fine. Mi, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"When I was gone, did he ever hurt you?" I was desperate to tell him about the numerous times he had thrown me around, pushed me, slapped me, kicked me but I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to tell him.

"Mentally, yes. Physically, no." I lied

"Mentally?"

"Shouting. Anyway even if it was physical you wouldn't have to worry, i'm 20 now remember!"

I get nervous he is going to find out so I quickly turn the music back on. We continue singing the rest of the way until we reach a massive mansion.

"Woah, Simon is this where i'm going to be living?!"

He nods. I would be nervous but nobody is there, I am meeting all of Simons friends later tonight as they were all coming around for a party. I don't know what they look like or even any of their names. The only thing I know is that some of them live at the 'sidemen house' which is where I am now living. 

Matt always protested against anything electronic so I was never aloud a phone or Ipad or anything electronical apart from a house phone which could only ring so I could never watch Simon or any of his friends on youtube.

Its been 5hours since we arrived and I am finally settled in. I cant stop thanking Simon for how nice he has made my room. I have huge a king sized bed and on top of a large stand sits a massive Tv! Also next to my bed I have a huge desk with three computer monitors on top. Three! I've never even had one! I now also have a phone, I'm still practicing using it though. Simon has made me feel so at home and I cant thank him enough.

"Its fine, honestly. I just wanted to make it seem like home."

"Thanks again."

"Talia will be here in 10 minutes."

"Yay! I haven't seen Talia in ages!"

When Talia gets here she runs up to me hugging me tightly.

"Mimi! I come baring gifts." She says handing over a paper bag. I open it to see a short black dress with a pair of silver heels. This was so thoughtful of her.

"Wear it tonight." she advises.

"I will, thank you so much Tal!" I say hugging her again.

*2 hours later*

After my shower i put on the dress Talia had bought for me, I paired the dress with some hoop earrings and a silver necklace. I curled my hair and put on some makeup. I then sprayed myself with my favourite perfume and put on my heels. I  hear people coming in through the door as Simon and Talia greets them. I peek outside my room to see about 20 people already here. I finish up my makeup as Talia walks in.

"Hey, you ready to meet everyone?" I nod. She grabs my hand and walks out of the room still holing on to me.

"You look stunning by the way." I smile. 

I'm so nervous to meet everyone. Wow, the number of people has quickly doubled.

"Hey everyone, this is my little sister Mimi." Simon announces to a large group of people, guessing these are the sidemen.

Everyone comes up to me one by one introducing themselves.

"Hey i'm Simons friend Tobi."

"Hey. Are you a sidemen member?"

"Yeah, so is Harry, Ethan, Vik, Josh,JJ and obviously Simon." He says pointing at them all as he says their names.

After about half an hour I had talked to all of them, apart from the last dude who's name I can't remember.

"Hey." he greets pulling me in for a hug.

"Hello, who are you again?"

"Im Olajide. Everyone calls me JJ, but you can call me whatever you like."

"Oh ok, im Emily. But everyone calls me Mimi." 

"Why 'Mimi'?"

"My dad used to call me it."

All the boys I met were so nice and welcoming, one stood out though. That was JJ. He was tall and had a built figure, you can tell he works out. He can hold a conversation as well which is what I really like. Most of the night my eyes were locked on him.

It was now 12am and most people had left. The remaining ones were all the sidemen and Talia's friends Gee, Nia, Freya and steph who were all really nice and easy to talk to. Everyone was drunk and having a good time. It was so much fun!

"Hey guys, lets play 'drink a shot'" I suggest.

Everyone agrees and we walk into the living room.