4

"Drink a shot if your a virgin." I say.

Vik is the only one who drinks a shot. Everyone laughs as he turns red.

"Drink a shot if you have ever had a threesome." JJ says.

Me, JJ and Harry drink a shot. Everyone stares at me in disbelief and laughs.

"Emily when?" Simon asks.

"Cant remember." everyone laughs again.

"Yo Simon, I like your sister. She's better than Harry's!" JJ jokes.

"Your not wrong." harry replies with a wink.

"Lets play truth or dare!" Josh suggests.

"Vik truth or dare?" Ethan asks.

"Truth."

"Are you actually a virgin?"

"yes! Stop asking me its embarrassing." We all laugh again. "fuck off." 

"Simon truth or dare?" Tobi asks.

"Truth."

"Boring!" I shout.

He ignorantly sticks his middle finger up at me.

"Do you see a future with Talia?"

"One hundred percent!" He says kissing her.

"Mimi, truth or dare?" Harry asks.

"Dare because I'm not a pussy!" I say looking at Simon.

"Give a lap dance to the person you find most attractive here."

"Uhh Harry maybe you should pick another one." Simon suggests.

"No Simon, Its fine but can you put on some music?"

Talia connects her phone to the speaker and plays the song 'Work' by Rhianna.

Perfect.

As the music starts I stand up looking around. Pretending to not know who to pick when for sure I did know. The song gets to the chorus and I walk over to JJ, performing my best lap dance. Everyone is cheering while JJ is silent but he's smiling. When the music stops I see everyone staring at me. They look so shocked and as I climb of JJ, I hear the deafening laughs and cheers from everyone it Simon. Talia runs back to the speaker and puts on more songs. We all sing and dance along.

"JJ truth or dare?" Talia asks.

"dare."

"Snog the girl you find most attractive."

JJ looks nervous. He gets up and walks towards me, he sits next to me and pecks me on the lips. I kiss him back and I feel so relaxed. As the kiss continues he pulls me onto his lap. His hands move from my face down to my waist. It feels so natural kissing JJ, like I've known him forever. As much as I don't want to, I pull away from the kiss staring into his beautiful brown eyes. Once again I climb back off him. (I sound like such a whore lmao) I look at everyone who is again staring at us.

"Shit, you just seen that didn't you?"

They all nod, followed with even more laughter. As the night goes on, more and more people have kissed and let out dirty secrets. I ended up kissing JJ again along with Harry and Tobi,(Which were all dares. I promise i'm not a slag) but none of the kisses felt the same as when I kissed JJ. Fuck, I cant catch feelings for my brothers best friend!