12

"Have you got everything?"

"Yeah, now get in the car!"

Today was the day we was going to the theme park. I was in Harry's car with Simon, Talia and Jj. Harry and Simon sat in the front and i sandwiched between Talia and JJ. Everyone else was in the other cars.

Halfway there, I feel JJ's hand touch mine. I look into his eyes and tears begin to appear in my eyes. I pull away my hand from his and place it on my lap. 

"We are here!" JJ yells.

When i look out the window, i see that we aren't at Thorpe park.

"Why are we at the airport?" I question.

"Were off to Vegas, theres a really sick theme park over there."

"Omg! I've always wanted to go to Vegas!" Harry shouts.

"Hope you don't mind."

"Of corse not but, i have no clothes."

"Simon packed everything."

We get on the plane and sit in our seats.

"Omg JJ, you shouldn't have got first class, I bet it was so much money!" 

"Yeah, it was but whatever."

During the whole flight i put in my earphones and sleep.

I wake up in JJ's arms.

"Where are we?"

"Vegas. You fell asleep on the plane and i didn't want to wake you so i thought I should carry you." He says putting me down.

"Oh, thank you." 

"Where is everyone else?" 

"They have taken our suitcases to the hotel, thats where we are going."

"Oh, ok. JJ, are we ok?"

"Yeah. I hate not being able to talk to you though. I wish we could be together."

"Me too." I say as we see everyone.

"Umm, when i booked the hotels, i booked a room for us to go in together." Jj says.

"Do you wanna swap? I don't mind." Tobi offers.

"No, its fine." Everyone looks shocked.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Ok. Well, your suitcase and keycard is by there."

I collect my suitcase and keycard and start walking to the lift.

"Mimi! wait up." JJ calls.

We get in the lift and press the button for floor 5.

"I'm glad you chose to stay in the room with me."

"Yeah, me too."

We get to the 5th floor and JJ takes my case for me.

"Thank you."

When we reach our hotel room, i swipe the card and enter the room. The room was massive and had a huge king sized bed. The room had rose petals, champagne and fancy chocolates laid on the bed . JJ pours me a drink and we both sit on the bed.

"Mimi, I really like you. I know its hard to believe because of my past, but i've never felt like this about anyone ever in my life."

"How do i know your telling the truth?"

"Well, i don't usually take a someone to Vegas and book the most expensive room in the whole hotel unless i really like them."

A huge smile appears on my face. "I guess."

Our heads move closer together, and our lips soon touch. At first the kiss was short and sweet, but it quickly grew more intense. I was now on top JJ and we was now tearing each others clothing off, making it almost impossible to stop. As the kiss continues, we here a knock on the door along with a voice.

"Mimi? Are you ok? Its me Simon."

"Shit! Oh fuck! what do we say?" i whisper.

"Umm. She's in the shower." JJ says while i run to the bathroom, turning on the shower.

JJ quickly puts his clothes back on and opens the door.

"Oh ok, you alright?"

"Yeah i'm fine."

"Ok well, we are going out in an hour so get ready."

JJ closes the door and i run out of the bathroom. We both start laughing and continue the kiss.