6

When we all arrive at the beach, we see Cal, Lux, Sarah, Gee, Emily, Steph and Nia who got there before us. While we wait for everyone in Josh and Vik's car to arrive, we get out all the bags and floats.

When they finally get here and we are all together, we head onto the beach. We then find a spot and lay down all the towels.  

"Ok, all us girls are going to get changed." I announce.

All us girls go and search for toilet to get dressed into our bikinis. 

"There's a toilet." Steph says, pointing at a toilet.

We all get on our bikinis and start to head back to the beach. When we get back, we see the boys all set up. They are all in swimming trunks and most of them are recording. Ethan then connects his phone to a speaker and starts playing music. 

I remove my towel and lay it onto the sand. I then sit on the towel and begin sunbathing. 

JJ's POV

When Emily was sunbathing, i couldn't take my eyes of her. She's so beautiful. I wish I could tell her how perfect she is, but i know that wouldn't go down well.

.

I sit up to see JJ with his top off, revealing his ripped muscles and abs. He is so perfect!

"So, Mimi."

"Yeah?"

"Whats going on with you and JJ?" The girls question quietly so none of the boys could here.

"Nothing."

"It didn't seem like nothing last night!"  

We all laugh loudly which results in all the boys staring at us.

"What are you all laughing at?" Simon asks.

"Just about how much Mimi got on with JJ." Freya spills.

They all laugh and start nudging me and JJ. I turn red in the face, i look at JJ and he's red too.

"Fuck off." I say while everyone is still laughing.

*30 minutes later*

"Lets play volleyball!" Harry suggests.

"Yeah."

"Ok so Team 1 is JJ, Ethan, Josh, Lux, Gee, Steph, Talia and Mimi and Team 2 is Simon, Vik,  Harry, Tobi, Cal, Sarah, Freya, Emily and Nia." 

We set up the volleyball net that Ethan brought and begin playing.

Halfway through the game, me and JJ become more competitive. We both are actually quite good at the sport. When Harry hits the ball hard high in the air, I feel JJ's hands wrap around my waist and lift me up. Still in the air, i hit the ball with all my force which sends Harry flying in the air as he tries to stop the ball. When JJ lets me down, He looks into my eyes and smiles at me innocently. 

After volleyball we decide to go into the sea. We leave our bags with an elderly couple who agreed to hold onto our things. All of us walk down to the sea laughing and talking. I haven't really talked to JJ that much so I decide to create a conversation between us.

"Hey, you enjoying yourself?"

"Yeah its been pretty sick so far, are you?"

"Yeah. Umm about last night, I'm really sorry-"

"For what."

"You know."

"No I don't." He teases. "Nah I'm joking, and anyway don't be sorry, I enjoyed last night, and if one of us needs to be sorry, its me." 

"Why?" I nervously laugh.

"Because of this." He says while picking me up bridal style and running into the sea with me. Still holding me, he lowers me so my feet are in the water.

"OMG ITS SO COLD!" I scream. "Please don't let me go!"

He starts pretending to put me down and i start screaming louder.

"Put me back on the sand, i'm begging you!" 

"Ugh, fine." He says while taking me out of the sea.

After a while, I eventually stop being a scaredy cat and go in the sea. I don't go fully in though, i literally only dipped my feet in.

"Lets have a piggy back war!" Harry says.

"Your literally the biggest kid ever Harry."

"I'm not, come on lets do this!"

We decide to play the childish game Harry suggested and they even turned it into a video for their second channel. They set up a few cameras and start an intro. Vik volunteers to be the ref while everyone else partners up with another. Everyone is partnered up apart from me, Gee, Harry and Jj. 

"Wanna be my partner?" Jj and Harry ask in unison.

"Umm, I don't mind whoever I go with. It's up to you guys."

Jj runs to me and crouches down for me to get on his back, I jump on lightly.

"Ha, I got the fit bird again." Jj shows off to Harry, forgetting I'm on his back.

"Its going down!" 

We all started pushing and shoving each other, Everyone had been pushed into the sea apart from me and JJ and Gee and Harry. Everyone cheers as we all start pushing each other. I push Gee so hard that she and Harry fall back into the sea. Me and JJ celebrate by jumping up and down and spinning around.

"YEAH, FUCK YOU!" JJ yells.