5

I wake up with a massive head ache. Barely able to open my eyes I remember what happened the night before. Last night I met all Simon's friends and kissed the majority of them, how embarrassing. I rub my eyes and jump out of bed. I start doing my daily stretches when Simon walks in.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Simon asks.

"Absolutely shit."

"You had a lot to drink last night."

"So did everyone else." I say defending myself.

"I know but I didn't expect you to get full on pissed on your first night here."

"Ugh, you should have stopped me. Everyone probably thinks I'm so weird!"

"Your joking?! They all loved you, especially JJ." he says winking and nudging me.

"Fuck off."

"Come on." He says while dragging me out of my room.

"Where are we going?"

"Kitchen, for breakfast. Which your cooking because you know I cant cook for shit."

"Ugh fine."

When we get in the kitchen, Simon hands me headache tablets and water. He then hands me eggs, a can of beans and a loaf of bread.

"Simon, its really not hard to fry eggs, chuck beans into the microwave and put the bread in the toaster."

He laughs and nods. While we wait for the food to cook we sit in the living room.

"So, did you enjoy last night?"

"Yeah, everyones so nice!"

"What do you think of Jj?"

"Yeah he's nice."

"Thats it?"

"What do you want me to say?" I take another sip of my water.

He shrugs. "What about Harry?"

"The same I guess."

"Who do you rather?"

"Gosh Simon, why so many questions?"

"I just wanna know."

We continue talking until we smell burning.

"Shit the toast!"

When we get to the kitchen, the toast was burnt to crisp, and the eggs were also burnt and the beans were stone cold because i forgot to turn on the microwave.

"Ugh can we just go out for breakfast?"

"Good idea! Everyone else can come and we can go shopping after."

Once everyone is ready, we all head to Simon, Vik and Josh's cars.

Me, Talia, Harry and JJ all go in Simons car while everyone else goes in Vik's or Josh's.

Simon and Talia sit in the front two seats and I sit in the middle seat beside Harry and JJ. Great.

"After breakfast and shopping, can we go to the beach?" Talia asks excitedly.

"Omg yeah!" everyone agrees.

After breakfast we head to the mall.

"Ok so its 9:30, everyone meet back here at 11." Tobi announces.

"Yeah and get anything we will need for the beach."

"Like what?" I ask.

"Well you need bikinis and we need swimming shorts."

"And?"

"I dunno, floats and towels and shit."

"Ok."

Me, Talia and Josh's girlfriend Freya all go off together. We go straight to Starbucks and order drinks. Freya and Talia ordered two strawberry frappuccino's and I ordered a caramel frappuccino. We then headed to Topshop and got a few pairs of shorts and a few tops. After that we went to Victorias secret and got some underwear and bikini's. We then went to some other shops until we seen it was 11:05.

We rush back to the meeting place with all our bags of shopping. When we reach the meeting place we see all the boys waiting.

"Finally!"

"Sorry we got a little distracted."

"Did you get everything?"

"Yeah, did you text everyone?"

"Oh shit i forgot, can you do it?"

When we get in the car i text the group chat telling everyone to meet us at the beach.