7

"Lets go to the fair!" Steph says.

I put on a pair of shorts over my bikini bottoms but leave my bikini top on. When we reach the fair we get loads of tickets and start lining up for the rides. The first ride we went on was the Waltzer. Im in a cart with JJ, Freya and Josh. As we rapidly spin around, Freya screams into JJ's camera as he films.

"OMG! OMG! SLOW THE HELL DOWN!" Freya yells.

We all laugh at her. When the ride stops we look at freya who looks like she's gonna be sick.

"That was fucking awful."

The next ride we went on was the claw. The ride went upside down and rocked back and forth. I went on the ride with Simon, Talia and once again JJ.

I sat beside Jj and Talia. JJ looked like he was bricking it.

"JJ you look like your shitting yourself."

"Thats because i am."

"Awe bless." i tease.

"How aren't you scared?"

"I love rides! They don't phase me."

"Really? Well i'm gonna book us all tickets to go to a theme park."

"Omg, yeah!"

"I'll do it wh-" Just as JJ is about to finish his sentence, the ride starts.

"AHHHHH!" JJ screams while grabbing my hand and squeezing it tightly.

"JJ, YOUR SUCH A PUSSY!"

"FUCK YOU!"

When the ride stops we all look at JJ, who looks as if he's about to pass out. He has his arm wrapped around my neck while i have my hand around his waist holding him up.

After many more rides we decide to head home as it was now 5pm. On the drive home I feel my eyes become more and more heavy. I rest my head on JJ's shoulder and fall asleep. I wake up to my phone continuously vibrating. I lift my head off of JJ and pull out my phone from my back pocket. I unlock my phone and look on twitter to see a photo of me sleeping on JJ on his account. there was a hashtag called #KSI4MIMI trending on twitter.

"Your such a prick!" I say while I jokingly punch him in the arm.

"You looked cute, i had to."