9

When i wake up, i notice that i'm not in my bed. Then i realise that last night me and JJ fell asleep on the sofa. Quietly as possible, I get up for the sofa and grab my phone and earphones and start playing Talia's EP. I then go to the kitchen and start cooking pancakes. Halfway through cooking pancakes, I feel someones hands around my waist and a hot breath on the back of my neck. I take out my earphones and turn around to see JJ's beautiful face. 

"Hey." He whispers.

"Hey, want some pancakes?"

"Sure."

I put the pancakes on two plates, add squirty cream and blueberries. I then hand the plate over and sit on the counter. 

After we both finish the pancakes, JJ walks over to me. He stands between my legs as i'm still sat on the counter. He once again presses his lips against mine. JJ comforts me in ways nobody else can, i feel so safe when i'm with him.

"What the fuck is going on?" 

"Omg! Simon, wait its not wha-"

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT, EMILY GET IN MY ROOM NOW!" You can tell Simon is mad when he calls me 'Emily' and not 'Mimi'.

"What? Why?"

"EMILY, NOW!"

I jump off the counter and walk up to Simons room. When we get in Simon's room, he orders Talia to go downstairs. 

"Simon, what the fuck is wrong?!"

"WHATS WRONG IS THAT YOU JUST KISSED JJ, OUT OF EVERYONE YOU KISSED JJ!"

"What's wrong with JJ?"

"HE'S A PLAYER, HE DOESN'T ACTUALLY LIKE YOU!"

"What?"

"CANT YOU TELL? HE JUST WANTS A SHAG!"

When Simon says that, tears start forming in my eyes. He holds my hands, looks into my eyes and says,

"I don't want you to get hurt Mimi. Thats what he does, he breaks hearts."

"So he doesn't actually like me?"

Simon shakes his head. I feel my tears become more and violent. Simon hugs me tightly.

"Thank you, Simon."

Once i start crying, I walk out of Simons room and see JJ running up to me.

"Mimi, are you ok? What did he say?"

"Fuck off, JJ."

"What?"

"Stay away from me, go mess with some other girl."

"What are you on about? I really like you!"

"I bet that's what you tell every girl." I say while slamming my door in JJ's face.

I really thought he liked me, I've caught feelings for a dickhead, again.