Viper

Viper slashed out with her tail, clawed her enemy's snout and curled into a backwards roll before he could retaliate. The dragon leaped at her, flailing wildly with a pair of throwing stars. Viper had time to roll her eyes, before executing a perfect barrel roll to the right, and shooting a blast of smoke at her attacker. He stumbled, blinded by the smoke, and coughed loudly. Viper jumped on him, shoved his head into the floor and stabbed him in the spine with her tail barb.

"Owwwweeee! Viper, you stabbed me too hard again! I'm telling..." The dragon beneath her squealed.

"And would you like me to tell Deathbringer that you forgot to throw your throwing stars again? Or that you forgot to fake your injuries? You ruin the whole session Flicker!" Viper pointed out. Flicker made a hmph noise and wriggled our from under her.

"Ok, ok, you win!" He growled, yanking the protection off of his claws and venom teeth. "I don't see why I can't shoot my venom at you, it barely hurts if it lands on your scales!"

"Same reason Deathbringer won't let me stab you with a non covered spear. It might hit a spot where it doesn't kill you, but the likelyhood of you surviving is pretty low." Viper pointed out. Flicker sighed.

"Fine! Go find my sister then, she's a good match for you in training!" Flicker growled, running out of the room. Viper waited a moment then grinned.

"Finally! We got rid of him!" Viper sighed. Firefly melted out of the shadows in the corner of the room. She had learned to use the parts of her body that could change colour to cover the parts the could not, so she could hide in a shadowy place nearly undetectable. But then she could look like a normal Nightwing. Her Rainwing scales worked normally, but she could only change the bottom half of her body. Hence her name, Firefly. The scales became gradually lighter as they went closer to her tail. Being able to vanish just the back part of you body had some perks. Viper and Firefly had managed to sneak into several night clubs and bars by Firefly making fake scars or missing limbs, then saying she was hurt in the war. Seeing as the war had ended seven years ago, this made everyone believe that Firefly was older than seven. Viper would just stand imposingly behind Firefly, doing her best to inconspicuously cover her unique gold markings. Lately though, they had figured out that if they stuck some rubies onto the markings with some slime from a particular kind of tree frog, the markings looked like jewellery. They had also learned to part Viper's crest so that the black stripes looked like shadows from where the crest was parted. With the combination of their excellent disguises and royal status, they could get into pretty much anywhere in Pyrrhia, save for the Kingdom of the Sea, or certain Queen's palaces.

"So... you wanna ditch training, or actually do our homework?" Firefly joked. Viper snorted.

"Since when have we ever done our homework? Cmon, there's that fight club we were gonna go to! We can do our homework there. Technically fighting fifteen Icewings in a row is studying the battle techniques of other tribes." Viper wheedled. Firefly smirked, and then froze. Viper spun around. Flicker was standing in the doorway, eyes wide.

"Fight club?" He echoed.

"Oh crap." The two Princesses swore simultaneously.