Thirteen

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, wishing I had remembered to close the curtains before I fell asleep. I try to roll over, but am stopped by an arm draped over my stomach.

"Good morning." Xavier whispers to me, loosening his grip so I can turn around.

"Good morning." I say back, studying his peaceful face, as he keeps his eyes closed.

He leans in to kiss me, but I push him away while laughing. He is not about to kiss me before I have brushed my teeth. The last thing I want is him to smell my horrible breath.

"What's wrong?" He finally opens his eyes and looks down at me with worry.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet, so no kisses until I do." I say, getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

He just groans and turns away from the window, closing his eyes again. I glance at Chloe and Aidan and both are still sound asleep.

I shut the bathroom door, and brush my teeth then spray some perfume on my neck. I walk out and see Aidan awake talking to Xavier and Chloe still asleep.

"Good morning." I say to Aidan as I go and sit next to Xavier on the bed.

"Morning." He says groggily indicating just how tired he still is.

"Let's go see if everyone else is awake." Xavier says, standing and grabbing my hand as we walk out of the room.

Xavier unlocks the boys hotel room with his key, and we walk in to see Lucy, Grayson, Blake, and Christine all awake.

"Morning guys." Xavier says to them, as we walk over to Blake and Christine's bed.

"Since check out is at 10 am, and it's 8:30, we should start to get ready to leave and then go get breakfast." Lucy says.

"Okay, let's go back to our room and then we can get ready." Christine says.

"Alright, we will see you guys later than." Xavier says, leaning down and kissing the top of my head.

Christine, Lucy, and I all leave their room, and once we get back to ours she stops me. "What did I miss last night?"

"Xavier pulled me aside and then asked me out then I kissed him." I say blushing.

She starts to smile like crazy, "I knew you guys were going to get together soon."

"I just can't believe we actually are now. It seems like everything is falling into place." I say, Christine and Lucy agreeing with me.

"I'll wake up Chloe and Aidan." I say while walking over to them.

"Chloe," I say shaking her shoulder, "we are leaving soon so you have to wake up."

She groans and then opens her eyes. "I can't wait to sleep on the ride home."

"The plan is to leave then get breakfast after that we are going home." Christine tells her.

"Okay." She says, then turns and wakes Aidan up, who had fallen back to sleep, and tells him the plan.

Aidan leaves and we all start to get ready. I stick to a pair of dark blue jean shorts and a Lakefield Swim Team shirt. The other girls basically wear the same thing, and we all finish getting ready.

After grabbing our bags and checking the room to see if we forgot anything, we walk over to the boys room. Grayson answers the door, and we go and see that they have all fallen back to sleep.

"Guys!" Lucy shouts, "we have to check out in 45 minutes! How could you have fallen back to sleep?"

Lucy grabs Graysons bag and pulls out an outfit for him, and then pushes him to the bathroom to change and get ready. Chloe does the same for Aidan after waking him up.