Fourteen

Once we reach the mall, we go inside and start to go to stores that I've gone to with my dad when he's buying nice clothing.

"Okay, what do you need again?" I ask him.

"I have a pair of pants at home that I can wear, I just need a shirt and shoes." He tells me.

That gives me a better sense of what I am actually looking for. "Okay, that should not take too long to find."

We first find a button up that matches the color of my dress. Dark green was actually harder to find than I thought. We next go into a shoe store and buy him black dress shoes.

"Hey that only took about a hour and a half!" I say, as we start to walk to the entrance of the mall to leave.

"Now we have more time for our date." He grabs my hand and intertwine our fingers.

As we walk closer to the doors, Xavier starts to get a confused look on his face and starts to look around.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Nothing." He brushes it off, but then at the same time I see the man who was here when Chloe and I were.

The same man with the hood who starred us down until we got out of his line of site. I feel Xavier tense up and tighten his grip on my hand.

I look to see Xavier and the man have a staring contest as we walk by him, and then the guy turns and walks away from us away.

"Do you know him?" I ask, creeped out by the man and confused by Xaviers reaction to him.

Instead of answering me, Xavier just starts to walk quicker to the entrance, basically dragging me behind him now. I try to keep up but with how long his legs are due to his height, it continues to be hard to.

We finally reach his car and he opens to door for me then runs over to his side and gets in. He reverses the car without even looking and speeds out of the mall parking lot.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask him, not only confused but frustrated now.

"We need to get to my house." Is all he says.

He then calls his dad, Blake, and Grayson. He tells them he's found 'a rogue' and to get everyone to the Kings house asap.

"Call Christine and your sister, they need to meet us at my house." He orders, all the sudden with authority radiating through his voice.

"Fine." I call Christine and Chloe and tell them to get to Xavier and Lucy's house now.

"What's going on?" Christine asks.

"I have no idea." I say before hanging up.

"Can you please just tell me what this is all about."

"I can't. At least not until we get to my house and everyone is there."

After what seems like forever, but was really only 15 minutes, we make it to Xavier's house. In the driveway I recognize Christine's, Blakes, and Graysons cars.

Xavier parks and we both get out. He jogs to the front door but I walk because at this point I'm too angry at him to not be stubborn right now.

The minute I enter, I see Christine sitting on the couch with Blake, Chloe standing near the fireplace with Aidan and Lucy and Grayson sitting on one of the chairs. Xavier and Lucy's parents are there as well as two other couples.

"Girls, this is Blake and Grayson's parents." Xaviers mom introduces.

"What do you mean you found a rogue." Blake says immediately.