Twenty-four

Everyone groans as the four boys reach the top of the stairs. Those four boys being Ryan, Collin, Jake and Anthony.

"Get your asses up! We got a lot to do in the week you guys are here!" Ryan shouts, walking over to us.

Xavier follows behind them, and then comes sits back next to me.

"Oh so you are all together now? Well we aren't third wheeling your asses." Anthony says, shoving himself behind Blake and Christine.

Ryan comes and sits next to me, throwing his arm around my shoulders.

Xavier growls at him, which makes him laugh. "You don't scare me little Alpha."

"We can settle this now so you will learn some respect." Xavier says, shifting the mood.

"Oh yeah? Then let's go outside." Ryan stands up.

I put my hand on Xavier's chest, to keep him from getting up too. "Shut up both of you."

Ryan laughs again as Xavier just rolls his eyes.

"Alrighty then. Let's go to the slopes." Collin suggests.

"Ugh, I'm so tired." Lucy complains, throwing her head back.

"Oh well! We'll meet you guys at Sierra in an hour." Anthony tells us.

The four boys then leave as noisy as they were when they had come in.

"What's Sierra?" I ask.

"A mountain at a ski resort we usually go to when we come here." Blake explains.

"Well Amelia and I have never even been skiing so if it's a steep mountain we're screwed." Chloe tells them.

"You guys have us, you'll be fine." Aidan assures.

"And it's not that steep where we will be." Lucy adds.

We all get up, to our dismay, and start getting ready. I try to help Xavier bring up our suitcases, but it just resulted with me getting mine up three steps before he grabbed it.

Xavier and I help each other get dressed in our puffy snow pants and put on our boots. Turns out it is very hard to bend over and tie boots when you have a few inches of puff added to you.

After many huffs and exaggerated sighs, Xavier and I are finally ready. Since its too difficult, and hot, to stay in our jackets, we decide to just slip them on at the slopes.

We walk out of his room and into the living room. Lucy and Grayson are the only other two there. They are sitting on one of the couches in just show pants and boots as well.

"Let's go load the car up and then the others can join us when they are ready." Xavier suggests.

We agree to his plan and walk down the steps, which takes more effort for me than I wish to ever admit. We walk out the back door, and follow Xavier to a shed in the backyard.

He unlocks it and opens it to find a very big shed with multiple things in here. On the left is a bunch of skiing and snowboarding accessories. On the right wall is stuff for shovelling snow and snow salt. Then against the back is a huge tool box.

Xavier and Grayson grab snowboards and skis while Lucy and I hold the poles for the skis and grab other stuff I could not name, because I don't even know what they are.

We walk around their house to the front, and Xavier opens the back of his truck and we put everything in the bed. He shuts it as the others walk outside.

"Like usual, we will need to take two cars. Amelia and I are going in my truck and two people can join us and then Grayson can just drive my dads truck." Xavier announces to us.