Chapter 11

Jimin's Perspective

Jungkookie slept at my place last night. He was high on his banana milk. Gosh, I could never be rude on such a crybaby. 

He knocked on my door as a crying mess. Though he's masculine and yeah, taller than me but inside he's just a little cry baby.

He used to come to me all the time during his family problems and whenever his parents fought together. His father had always been strict towards him and also with his mother that's why she left his home with Jungkook.

He used to cry with me only because he had a soft corner in his heart for me not only as a friend but also as a hyung. He never called me hyung but I know how much he actually respects me.

Sometimes we fight, sometimes we play together but I know we are meant to be with each other.

He cried on my shoulder last night because he was jealous to see his lover with someone else. Poor him. I was already scared about it before. 

He has a very precious heart, that isn't made to be broken.

~~~

I ordered breakfast for him and I. I tried to wake him up by shaking his shoulders but he didn't move a little bit.

I tried until he finally woke up. He rubbed his eyes with his fists and yawned after stretching his arms.

"Breakfast?" I asked and he nodded desperately.

I passed him the chopsticks and he started to have the ramyun. He had the breakfast silently.

"Jungkookie are you okay?" I asked a little worried.

He nodded and kept on eating. 

"It's the weekend, you have to go to his class. Will it be okay?" I asked.

"I don't wanna go," he said blankly.

Really? That's what Jungkook was saying? Jeon Jungkook, the crazy lover of his dream boy didn't want to visit his dream boy?

"Jungkook you must be sick, what are you saying?" I put my palm on his head to check the heat on his forehead which he quickly slapped away.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I was a little pissed.

"Why are you pretending to be my omma? I am okay. Okay?" 

He was a little rude but I was actually used to it.

"You should go to him, Jungkook, just imagine, what if you won't visit him and he fixes his date with the boy and they start to date each other before you. Will it be okay? You want this?" I said it in a little dramatic way. I knew it would work because I know how to handle him.

"No, no this can never happen, I won't let this happen" he looked at me with doe eyes.

"Then go to your home, take a shower and get ready to meet him and..." I wasn't even finished, he ran away with the speed of light.

Ahh! What to do with that boy?

Taehyung's perspective

I was waiting for him in the bakery. 

My eyes were stuck on the door. I was checking again and again if he came or not.

Yesterday, he didn't come to meet me. I wonder why? Was he busy? Is everything okay? There wasn't a single day when he didn't come and meet me.