Chapter 4 : Blinded By Love

*6 months have passed* 

Elizabeth was slowly rubbing Romans face as he was unconscious.. she was mesmerized as he slowly asleep and breathing. Roman wakes up slowly and he's paralyzed in fear. Elizabeth notices he wakes up and climbs on top of him and starts to kiss all over him. Roman cringes and winces in disgust while he tries to move his face. 

Elizabeth- Oh Come on, you still can't be new to this. Get over it. You're stuck and your MINE. you will never escape my love. I don't care who enters your life. 

Roman- Why are you doing this.. Stop. I've had enough. 

Roman pushes Elizabeth off and she jumps on top of his back and places handcuffs on Roman. She blindfolds him and whispers in his ear. 

Elizabeth- how many times have we been through this? You know the consequences of rejecting my love. 

Elizabeth gets up and drags roman and places him on the chair. she started to beat him with a belt and begins to threaten him. 

Elizabeth- STOP REJECTING MY LOVE! MY LOVE WILL HEAL YOU! I DON'T CARE ABOUT DAVID.  

Elizabeth repeatedly beats Roman with the belt and starts kissing him and his tears begin to roll down his face. He tries to speak but she cuts him off with a kiss and hits him with a belt. Elizabeth smiles passionately and starts to remove Roman's clothing. Roman tries to move and struggle but he's not making any progress. She pulls out his dick and begins to slowly lick and up and down. She's staring at blindfold passionately attempting to burn through with her eye contact. Roman doesn't get aroused. Elizabeth gets up and goes to the kitchen.  She grabs some lemonade and crushes a Viagra pill inside of the drink and mixes it well. She goes back to the room and forces Roman to drink the lemonade and she sits back and smiles as the pill slowly begins to take effect. Roman begins to slowly become erect and her eyes widen and she licks her lips. 

Roman- Please no.. Not again... 

Elizabeth begins to get aroused quickly watching Roman become erect. She climbs on top of Roman and slides his dick inside of her. Her eyes roll to the back of her head and she bites her lip with pleasure as she slides up and down. She runs her hands through his hair as she starts to bounce faster and Roman is no longer rejecting the sex. He starts to enjoy what she's doing. His hormones have become altered by the pill. Elizabeth unlocks the handcuffs knowing Roman had become just as intimate as her. He begins to caress her body and she passionately rides his dick. She's beginning to entrap Roman with her sexual desires. She takes off Romans blindfold and passionately glances at his eyes. Roman gives her this sexual stare and bites his lip as she Cums repeatedly all over him. 

Elizabeth- Yes Roman! This is what makes me love you so much! I can't get enough. I know you can't either

Roman- Elizabeth.. I'm about to.. 

Elizabeth slides down as Roman cums all inside of her.. 

Elizabeth- Now.. I can start my family.. 

Elizabeth slides back on her wedding ring and helped roman to the bed. Elizabeth then waited for David to come home.  

The Afternoon falls and David comes into the door excited and anxious to see his beautiful and loving wife. He notices Roman sound asleep on the couch. He attempts to wake him up but Roman is sound asleep. Elizabeth comes from bedroom and she's wearing the red lingerie. Which was David's favorite color. He loses all focus from Roman as his wife seduces him into her arms. She kisses him passionately and tells David to his eyes - I Love You- David carries her to the bedroom.. Roman begins to slowly wake up as he hears Elizabeth and David having sex. The loud moans and thumping kept him awake as he tried to figure out how to tell David of what's been going on since he's been on his business trips. 

David comes out of the room and notices Roman awake. He asks Roman to take a night out with him to celebrate the news from his job. Roman didn't have it in him to speak so he shook his head yes. 

David and Roman got dressed as they walk out the door. They get in the car and drive to a sports bar called Snared Wings. The two best basketball teams were having a rivalry game and David didn't want to miss this game for anything in this world. His favorite player "Nihil Amoris" was on a hot streak dropping 45 points in the last 5 games. 

David orders a giant plate of their famous Hot wings and Two glasses of beer. Roman begins to drink and starts to loosen up with how he was feeling. Then started to enjoy his time out with David. The game starts and David starts teaching Roman about basketball. Teaching him the fundamentals, the origin and the enhancement of the sport and Roman began to love every thing about the sport. David then uttered a sentence that stopped the moment of how great the night was going. - I met Elizabeth at one of these basketball games and I've loved her and the sport ever since.. Roman started to feel guilty and anxious.. 

David- Hey Man, what's going on? I know you've been going through and a lot and probably never been invited out. I wanted to give you a taste of what to expect. Oh! Let me tell you.. So on one of my business meetings. I made some significant progress towards my work ethic and my boss noticed the hard work I've been putting in and the leadership role I took over my co-workers. He promoted me to Co-CEO! 

Roman- *Slight Slur* CONGRATS MAN! That's beautiful man... you deserve it! You don't deserve bullshit! You deserve something real and something that's going to benefit you!

David- Wait.. What do you mean? 

Roman- your job.. you got promoted!

David- No wait.. Roman.. What. DId. You. Mean?...  Wait hold that thought. 

David looks back at the game and its 15 seconds left on the shot clock. Nihil Amoris had the ball and dribbled up the court and he's slow to walk up the court.. he's tightly grabbing his chest with his free hand and called a timeout as he slowly fell to the floor.. The entire bar rose up in shock and awe.. The star player was suffering a heart attack.. David was hurt and broken because his favorite player was rushed out of the stadium and to the hospital and his team was down 1 point.. you can feel the energy drain from the crowd.. You could feel the despair filling the room.. everything seemed to fall and collapse.. the world felt as if it stopped spinning.. time felt like it stopped.. then The team in bounded the ball.. the ball was in the small forward's hands.. 5 seconds on the clock... the small forward drives to the line and throws up a floater.. it felt like it was in slow motion and everyone held their breath... *Swishh* as time ran out.. David's team won.. all of the players running around falling to their knee's in tears. praying for their teammate and happy for the win. David yelled and jumped up with excitement. the entire bar rose with excitement. 

 The reporter interviewed the Small Forward who hit the game winner. 

Reporter- Fidem, what made you take the game winner? What gave you the confidence to put the team on your back? 

Fidem- Well you know I just have to let my team know that I got their back when all else fails. Even when the world feels as if there is no hope. You have to strengthen your belief in yourself and push through adversity. 

Reporter- Beautifully said. Congratulations Fidem to you and your team! 

Roman and David leave the bar and the thought came across David's mind.. 

David- What did you mean back there at the bar? 

Roman- David... for the past 6 months.. I... I've been getting abused and raped by Elizabeth.. She told me she Loved me and wanted to start a family.. I ... I didn't know how to tell anyone.. I've been so scared to tell anyone but you.. 

Roman rises his shirt and shows the welts and cuts all over his body.. 

David Stops the car on the side of the road. - GET THE FUCK OUT! NOW!  HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ON MY WIFE LIKE THAT! I LOVE MY WIFE. I WOULD'VE NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D TRY TO SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT ABOUT HER. AFTER I OPENED UP AND TOOK THE INITIATIVE TO TAKE YOU IN AND TRY TO BECOME CLOSE WITH YOU! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW.  WE LOVE EACH OTHER TOO MUCH TO DO ANYTHING THAT DISRESPECTFUL. ROMAN! GET THE FUCK OUT! 

David grabs the gun under his seat and points it at Roman.. I Said Get the fuck out! He cocks the gun back... Roman heart drops..He gets out the car with no hesitation. If I see you again.. I'll kill you.. Never ..Come.. Back!