Chapter 5 : Whats Done In the Dark Comes to Light

Roman walks down the road through the night thinking of the entire situation.. The gut wrenching feeling of having a gun pulled out on him. The feeling of absence fills his heart. Once again, the slight chance of having a friend slips through his lubricious fingers. 

Roman ( In thought) - Why must everyone fill my heart with absence as if I had malicious intentions.. I've been on the receiving end of all this hatred and mistreatment.. yet I'm still treated as if I'm the bad person.. This mental and emotional torment.. do they feed off of my fear? does this give them power? why does breaking me down psychologically give these people power? why me? 

A car approaching from the back roads suddenly slows down behind Roman and turns on the headlights.. Roman stopped in his tracks as fear suddenly began to strike his heart and mind.. Frozen with the fear of David coming to kill him.. His hands remained in his pockets and his body is immobile.. the cold air going through Romans lungs makes his body shiver.. Roman slowly turns around covering his eyes from the brightness of the headlights.. The person steps out of the car and begins to run to Roman. The lights cover the identity of the person and Roman attempts to turn and run but trips over his feet and slowly crawls away in fear of who this person might be... The lights begin to fade as Roman and the person begin to move further away.. 

Person- Roman.. Is.. Is that You? Its Me.. Garrett. 

Roman- Garrett? Is that you?

Garrett- The one and only *smirks*  why are you walking these back roads? Where the hell have you been?  *lends out hand to pick Roman up* 

Roman- *gets up* ummm.. its a really long story. I don't really feel comfortable telling.. *looks towards the woods* 

Garrett- Come on Ro, I'm taking you back to my place

Roman- Are.. Are you sure? I don't want to intrude nor do I want to cause any altercations.. I've been dealing with enough already. 

Garrett- Relax Roman.. we've grown past that.. 

Roman and Garrett get in the car and drive back to Garrett's place.. Garrett and Roman walk to the front door and as it opens Kristen is sitting on the couch and her heart drops and suddenly fills with excitement. The smile on her face resembles a child seeing their parent come home from work. Kristen jumps off the couch and runs into Roman's arms. She hides her face in Romans chest and starts to cry.. 

Kristen- where.. where have you been? I haven't heard from you since that night.. 

Roman- Kristen.. I.. I miss you as well *Hugs her tightly* 

Roman goes to the couch and Kristen sits beside him staring at him with curiosity.. The thoughts of his absence makes her question did he find somebody else.. She starts to get filled with jealousy but quickly lets it go as footsteps come from her room and then suddenly anxiety fills through her.. 

- Who's that Kristen? 

Kristen's face becomes blank and she suddenly loses her ability to speak.. 

Roman looks to his left to this beautiful woman.. She has gray hair and Grey and hazel eyes that gave you the window to her exalted soul. Her voice so soft and majestic.. She looked about 5'7 and her curves causes Roman to stare extensively.. She smiled slightly as he stares at her fascinating beauty.. She wore these grey tights and red sweatshirt that revealed her shoulders.. her caramel skin so flawless and perfect as if the sun can glisten off her body and shine through darkness. Roman snaps out of his trance and stands up. 

Roman- I'm.. Roman.. who are you? 

- My name is Maria. Nice to meet you Roman. You're So tall.. *slightly smiles* Are you one of Garrett's friends? 

Roman- Yes, Garrett and I were best friend's when we were growing up. 

Kristen remained silent as she saw the gaze Roman was giving her and she suddenly filled with insecurity and jealousy.. She leaned back into the couch and turned on the television to preoccupy her from the conversation. 

Maria- Well good we have an extra set of hands for tonight

Roman- tonight? whats happening tonight? 

Maria- well Garrett wanted to have a movie night, we had alcohol and food.. if you drink you're more than welcome to join the fun *she giggles softly* 

Roman(In thought) - She.. She's so beautiful.. I can admire this smile through day and night.. her curves make my knee's weak.. I'd love to find out how she tastes. If her appearance is this mouthwatering i can't even fathom how succulent her juices are.. I began craving to hear that angelic voice moan my name all through the night..) - I'd love to join. 

Maria- Awesome, you mind coming to the store with me to pick up the drinks? 

Roman- Sure I don't mind. 

Maria- okay, let me go get my jacket and keys. 

Maria goes to the bedroom to grab her jacket and keys and she stops in the bathroom to fix her hair and check her teeth. 

Maria (In thought)- I don't know where Garrett found Roman but he makes my hormones intense.. That long black silky hair reaches his shoulders and to his chest.. Those hazel eyes and.. that shiny.. full.. beard makes my heart skip a beat.. the minute I heard his voice I can feel my heartbeat through my clit. His height matches perfectly with his body.. I wonder how he looks without his shirt.. the thought just makes my legs go numb... *Maria begins to bite her lip* I've never been with a Chocolate man before.. that smooth and dark complexion it's irresistible.. what is Kristen doing with a Man like that?... I know what I'm going to wear tonight.. Maybe I can seduce him enough once we get drunk. I'm tired of masturbating.. I wonder If his height matches what's in his pants)  

Maria grabs her jacket and keys and runs out to the living room and Roman gave her a seductive glance and she stopped abruptly.. Her heart begins to beat fast - Are You ready? 

Roman- Yeah, I've been waiting on you *chuckles and smiles slightly* 

Maria(In thought) that.. that flirtatious smile.. I want him.. I need him..) - *smile nervously* well lets go. 

Garrett- Hey Roman, Before you go take this and help yourself *Garrett hands Roman a thick envelope of money* think of this as an apology and a gift for coming back. 

Roman- Are.. Are you sure? 

Garrett- Yeah go ahead bro.. 

Roman and Maria walk out of the door. 

Kristen- *slightly frowns* I.. I lost him.. to Maria.. 

Garrett- what? what are you talking about?

Kristen- You didn't see the way they were looking at each other? you would have to have been oblivious to not catch that glance.. It's not ambiguous they have interest in one another. 

Garrett- well after what happened previously.. He probably doesn't want to walk down that road again.. You know once you do something like that to someone who's sensitive as I. They become cautious and distant.. 

Kristen- But.. But.. 

Garrett- just be observant and have self control.. You don't know for sure. 

Kristen- alright..