Chapter 7: Craving Lust... Not Love

The next few weeks Maria and Roman have been fucking and spending time together everyday.. Roman begins to start to fall for Maria in which he wanted her to be only the girl he wanted in his life... Until one morning.. The  sunshine falls on Roman's face through the living room curtain. Maria woke up slowly on Romans chest.. his resting face gave her chills throughout the body.. His long black and curly hair shined as if it were damp. Maria began to kiss his face as she got up slowly. Kristen opens the door as she notices maria began to put her clothes on. 

Kristen- so you fucking on everyone I had? You must adore the flavor of leftovers. 

Maria- Get over yourself, you're just jealous because he never looked at you the way he looks at me. I mean look at me.. who wouldn't want this?

Kristen- You're such a sick bitch. I never understood why i give you the benefit of the doubt of being an actual best friend.. David okay I let slide but NOT Roman.. 

Maria- whatever... looks like David left his mark huh? *walks towards the kitchen* 

Kristen- *holds her stomach* What are you talking about? 

Maria- Oh come on... You really think i wouldn't make him talk? he even told me what he wanted to do to you.. it didn't even take me anything but a lap dance. Men are so simple. 

Kristen- If you think of Men as such.. why the hell are you fucking Roman? 

Maria- Have you not felt his dick inside of you? let alone looked at him? why wouldn't I fuck his fine ass. He may not have that much sexual experience but he beat this pussy up. 

Kristen - you are a fucking slut maria! you will never have a husband. You're not even worthy of a boyfriend. You think you can just use your pussy to make niggas fall for you? News flash baby.. It's not gonna work in your favor. 

Roman begins to slowly wake up as they both began to argue more and more. 

Maria- Says the pregnant side bitch.... 

Kristen begins to tear up and walks away to her room furiously. Roman tries to touch her but she snatches away from him and closes and locks the door. 

Roman- Babe, what the hell just happened? 

Maria- she's just emotional.. you know how pregnant women are. 

Roman- PREGNANT?!? when did she get pregnant? Have I not been paying attention? 

Maria- probably.. can you do me a favor really quick? 

Roman- what is it? 

Maria- come help me get this box of flour from these bottom cabinets. 

Roman walks up to help maria as she bends over in front of him. Roman loses focus and gazes at the tattoo on her back. He starts to get erect just as she wanted him to. He pulls her back from the cabinets and bends her over the sink. he grabs a handful of her hair and pulls her head towards his body as his dick lays on her ass. Roman grabs his dick and slides it deep inside of maria 

Maria- FUCK! 

Roman starts to stroke slowly. As he continued to stroke deep within her pulling her hair and kissing her neck.. Maria moaning his name as loud as she could.. Her phone rang and she stopped everything to answer.. She ran to the phone and went to the other room. 

Maria- You were supposed to come and get me 2 days ago.. where the fuck have you been? I swear to god if you're cheating on me again.. I'm gonna fucking kill you. 

- No babe I promise I'm not cheating.. I got caught up with some shit and police just been fucking with people. I been trying to stay low. 

Roman knocks on the door. - Maria, is everything alright? 

Maria- Yeah everything's good.  

A Black sedan pulls up outside of the house and A tall light skinned guys come out and walks to the door. He knocks on the door. Garrett comes to the door. 

Garrett- Who are you?

Stranger- I'm here for Maria.

Roman over hears the guy speak of Maria and jealousy and curiosity fills within him. 

Maria goes to the back room and gathers her clothes together and gets dressed. She comes out with her and bags and doesn't look Romans way. 

Stranger- Hey babe, you ready to go?

Roman- Babe? Maria who is this guy?

Maria- Don't worry about it. Thanks for the good time everyone. I appreciate it. 

Roman- Maria, Who the fuck is this guy? Roman stands up and walk towards her.

Stranger- Aye! She said don't worry about who the fuck I am.. Let's leave it at that. 

Roman- Shut the fuck Up. I wasn't speaking to you. I was talking to her. 

Stranger- Who the fuck- Ight look. Ima tell it to you like this. I'm Her Boyfriend Bitch and she leaving with me. aint shit you gone do about it. Now leave my bitch alone

Maria- Yeah I'm leaving with him. Deal with it. You fell in love with me and I never had feelings for you. 

Garrett- I couldn't tell by the way you yelling and moaning while he was fucking you. 

Roman- You got a boyfriend? After we just fucked that many times and you been here laid up with me and you got a boyfriend? Bitch I should smack the fuck out of you. I'm sick of you bitches doing this shit to me. 

Stranger- Maria, What the fuck is he talking about? You fucked his clown ass? 

Maria- No What the fuck! I never fucked him? 

Garrett stands by quietly and walks towards his room laughing. 

Stranger- aye what the fuck is so funny? 

Garrett- Don't even.. You think you got her wrapped around yo finger... You mentally and emotionally abuse her and you got the nerve to question if she cheating on you? You think just cause you got money and the looks you're entitled to loyalty? You got everything fucked up! Its guys like you that turn into bitches when shit don't go yo way. I'm not surprised if you end up lonely Zae..  You niggas are pathetic...  Garrett walks away in disgust.  

Zae- At least I'm not no gay ass piece of shit that has to hide who I am to fit in. You think you got shit all  figured out when in reality. YOU AINT GOT SHIT. when the last time you was true to yourself? You apologize to that guy yet at the party? Everybody know the truth now. You wanna talk about pathetic? lets talk about your life in general. you pitiful scumbag- 

Garrett turns around and tackles Zae. He begins to punch him but gets flipped off and Zae gets on top and starts punching Garrett until he bleeds from the nose. Roman Punches Zae and begins to stomp him with frustration. Blood begins to drip on the floor as Roman begins to continuously punch Zae in the face. the old bruises and cuts begin to reopen on Romans knuckles. 

Maria- ROMAN STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?

Maria pushes roman off and begins to cry. 

Garrett- MARIA CUT THE BULLSHIT. YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING ROMAN TO COPE WITH DEALING WITH AN ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND WHO'VE PUSHED YOU TO THE POINT OF SUICIDE FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS AND YOU'RE CRYING NOW? YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING WITH ROMAN'S EMOTIONS SINCE YOU GOT HERE AND YOU THE ONE TO SHED TEARS? WHAT KIND OF SICK AND CONFUSED BITCH ARE YOU? HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT AND INTEGRITY. GET THE FUCK OUT. 

Maria begins to cry hysterically and locks her self in the bathroom. she opens the cabinet and grabs a bottle of pills. She takes out 5 pills and swallows them whole with water and begins to stare at herself in the Mirror. Roman begins to knock and bang on the door shouting Maria's name.. Sound begins to soften and fade and she slowly loses her balance. Her vision gets blurry as she begins to cry even more.. she covers her mouth as she whispers "I'm sorry Roman" She tries to sit on the toilet but her legs give out and she hits her head on the bathroom tub. Roman finally gets the bathroom open as Maria slowly slips out of consciousness and the blood begins to spread on the floor. 

Roman- GARRETT CALL 911 .. HURRY UP! 

Garrett- Why should you even give a fuck?! Fuck that bitch and her bum ass boyfriend. They both can fucking die. You can call they ass. I'm not calling SHIT. 

Roman rushes to the phone and calls 911.. Zae gets up and runs to the car. Garrett chases after him. Zae opens the car door to grab his gun. Zae cocks the gun back and turns around to aim at Garrett. Garrett stops and slips and tries to get back up and Zae starts to let off 5 shots.. Garrett got hit in the thigh. 

Zae - I ain't done wit yall bitch ass. I'll be back.  

Garrett yells out in agony and tries to crawl back inside of the house as Zae pulls off. Roman helps Garrett inside of the house as it begins to rain. Roman gets Garrett a towel and tries to help him calm down. 20 minutes past and the paramedics arrive to the house.. 

Roman - Garrett the paramedics are here.. Lets go.. 

Garrett doesn't respond. 

Roman - Garrett? Garrett?!? Roman begins to shake him. GARRETT!?!  PLEASE NO!! GARRETT!!!! WAKE UP! Roman begins to shake him even more. GARRETT!!! Roman hugs him tightly and grabs his necklace. He takes it off and holds it to his chest.. I'm sorry i couldn't save you.