Chapter 6 : Sexual Fallacy Formed To Reality

Alcohol and music filled the living room.. Roman goes through 2 bottles of Hennessy and Tequila. His eyes become low and hazy. His thoughts are escaping as he's beginning to lose focus of his surroundings.. the only focus he has... Is Maria.. 14 shots in.. Roman removes his jacket from the increasing temperature. The different types of liquor affecting his hormones exponentially. He looks around the kitchen in search of Maria.. Maria comes from the guest room in grey booty shorts, a maroon crop top, and a choker with her initials. she wore nerd glasses and her hair tied in a messy bun. Roman becomes oblivious to his surroundings as he can't stop staring at Maria..

Roman (in thought)- This feeling.. It feels like time stopped. those beautiful tattoos on her body. i want to kiss and caress her all night.. those thick and tone thighs make my mouth water.. those eyes are looking through my soul as well as my pants.. I know exactly what she wants.. I can feel myself becoming more aroused than before.. Should I tell her whats on my mind? How can I tell her without putting my dick against her body.. I want to kiss up and down her body.. The way she moaned my name is constantly replaying in my head.. I can feel my dick slowly becoming restricted in my pants.. I want her soul tonight.. But how can get her to my room without others noticing.

Roman- *Slurred tone* - Heey Maria.. You look beautiful.. *Smiling with glossy eyes*

Maria- You've already started without me? *Smiling back*

Maria goes to the kitchen and takes 4 shots of Tequila back to back.

Garrett- 4 already? whats on your mind?

Maria- nothing *Smiling* I just want to.... enjoy tonight.

Maria and Garrett make a toast and celebrate Valentines day as single people. Maria and Garrett crosses the liquor with light and dark as they began to drink shot after shot and cup after cup. Roman tags along with them taking shot after shot. The room smells of liquor.. Roman and Maria are standing in front of each other leisurely staring, Garrett looks at the both of them and slowly begins to feel jealousy because his guest hasn't arrived. The connection between them sparked instantaneously. Roman let out a smile which erupted this blush in Maria's face. She nervously looked to the ground and looked back up at Roman laughing. She slowly fell into this trance in which everything around her became silent. Her mind slowly began to fantasize about her sexual desires with Roman. Her legs slowly became weak as He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. Maria's cheeks began to blush red as he slowly kissed her. He grabbed her ass and pulled her in closer as a simple kiss then turned to french kissing. She's caressing his neck. Roman wrapped his hand around Maria's neck. Maria began to silently moan as she began to get wet. Her legs slowly begin to shake as she looked him in his eyes. She grabbed his dick and began to sexually bite her lip.

Roman- I want to be inside of you

Maria- I need you inside of me daddy. I want to feel you all in my stomach again.

Roman began to entrap himself within his sexual desires. He couldn't resist his urges to pursue Maria. He turned her around and began to kiss on her neck. He slowly bent her over and slowly began to unbuckle his pants

Garrett- WHOA WHOA! take it to the room man.

Roman was oblivious to what Garrett was saying and he slowly began to move her shorts to the side and he slowly inserted his dick inside of her. Roman went as deep as he could inside of her and Maria loses her breath and began to yell. Her pussy was so tight and wet. Roman couldn't hold in his groans from his slow and deep strokes. He grabs her hair and begins to stroke faster and she places her hand on his stomach. Maria's eyes roll to the back of her head as she begins to moan out loud.. Roman's dick sliding inside and out of her pussy made her cream on his dick every other stroke. Her pussy began to tighten around Roman's dick as her legs began to give out. He transitions his hand to her neck as he starts to choke her. He holds up her body by locking her arms together with his and starts to pound her pussy as fast and hard as he could. Maria began to yell out his name as loud as she could. The kitchen table began to shake and cups began to fall. Maria began to squirt on Roman's dick.. He pulls his dick out and She turned around with no hesitation. She got down to her knee's and she grabbed Romans dick with two hands and began to lick the tip of his dick.. then she wrapped her lips around it and began to suck his dick slowly. the saliva dripped down to her shirt while sucking his dick made Roman's eyes glossy and his face filled with pleasure. He bites his lip and holds his head back.