CHAPTER 4 : POUT

Author's POV

fixing his outfit..

Hair..

All done..

Taking his motorbike's key and get out from his room..

Jog to the downstairs..

"Come breakfast first, son.." Mr. Jeon said while reading the newspaper.

"Its okay dad. I gotta go now.." take one slice of the bread and shove it onto his mouth while heading to the garage.

Siting on his motorbike..look for the choke level..he make sure that the cutt-off switch is on. Leaving the handlebar throttle twist-grip closer while operating the starter motor. Turning the ignition to the on position. The dash light is light up. Squeeze and hold the clutch level down and push the start button.
The blissful sound of his bike cranking up.
Once the engine fires.. he close the choke lever and open the throttle slightly as the engine already warm.

"Lets go baby.." he said as he wearing the full face helmet.

" he said as he wearing the full face helmet

Jennie's POV

As usual.. i chose to walk inside the gate entrance since i asked my driver to drop off me at outside the gate..

Plug in my earphone and enjoying the morning breeZe along my walk..

The environment is peaceful..

Feeling like.. i own this earth by myself..

"OH GOSH !" I flinched when there was a motorbike almost hitting me from my left side.. make me stumbled and tripped over someone on my way to the faculty.

Shit!

"Gwenchana?" I take off my earphone and just gave him small smile.

He is not too tall than me..

Jimin.

"I'm okay. And i'm sorry for bumping you."

"Nah its fine." He just smiled sweetly.

I bow to him awkwardly before stormed my feet to the motorcyclist just now.

I stood beside his bike with folding my arm across my chest. Tapping my foot impatiently while waiting for him to get off from his bike.

He opened his helmet..

Fixing his hair..