CHAPTER 12 : RIDE

Jennie's POV

"Thank you, Mister Handsome.."

"YOu know.. i'm lonely before i know you.."

"Mister handsome.. i have something to tell you.."

"i'm gonna leaving  with my family.."

"Please dont..dont go Jennie.. i love you."

I slightly woke up from my sleep when i got that dream again..

But..

Why the dog suddenly transformed into Y/N and surprisingly he talked to me like that?

What just happening?

I pull my own hair and close my eyes.. i try my best to shrug out the thought but it bothering me some more.

"You awake?" That tone again snapped out my thought. Thats make me realized i was sleeping all night long on someone else's bed.

The surrounding of the room.. is totally not mine.

"Are you with me?" He snapped his finger in front of my face. Thats when i realized he already stood literally near me.

"How am i here?" I asked confusedly ..

"You should thanks to me cause i think i forgot something at my locker yesterday."

"So?" I raised my eyebrow.

He sigh and lean closer to me.. i slowly back away and lean on the headboard. I dont know why.. presence of him make me distracted.. i dont know in a good way or what.. but sometimes i feel my empty space be filled with him again after i lost that dog.

"So i found you passed out there.. maybe you were too stubborn to ask for help . So you end up tripped yourself."

"And you.. you think skip your meals will guarantee make your study better?" He said as he pointed his finger on my face.

How he knew i skipped my meals?

Well yeah i cant even have guts to eat when i found the error on my coding. Well i am so passionate when it comes to programming. They say programmers have no life. I guess they are saying the truth.

"Thanks." Thats all i could say to shut him up.

"I dont hear you."

"Thank you Mister Jeon. Satisfy?" I mocked him.

He didnt know how hard i tried to hold myself right now.

No jennie know. Dont lose.

"Better than none.." he said.. revealing his bunny teeth at me. The stern one is gone huh. I wonder what type of pills that he took to make him change like this.

"Go take bath. You can use my shirt. Breakfast are ready at downstairs. And you gonna come to the class with me."

Damn why he order me around? I dont like it.

"No, tha-"

"I dont take a 'no' as answer."

He smirked before walked to the door and disappear from my sight.

Stupid you Jennie Kim! If you only had meals.. you will walk carefully. U not gonna tripped yourself . You not gonna Lose balance . You not gonna felt dizzy. And you not gonna passed out! Ughhh !

Y/N's POV

saying me forgot something at my locker was just my excuse.

But the truth was..

My heart felt uneasy when i left her just like that.

Yes she shoo me away..

But..

My dad always told me ..

"When a girl asked you to go away.. that means you have to stay...comforting her.."

I almost forgot what dad told me as i just obeyed what she said.

But it hit me when my dad's word playing on my head.

I turned around back and run back to that location..

My eyes widened in horror when i saw her laying on the ground. She pale. I knew she skipped her meal since i always follow her around since the day i saw her scar. Calling me creepy ? Yes maybe. But i didnt care.

——

Starting my motorbike's engine..

I lend her an extra helmet for her to wear..

"What for?" She asked as she crossed her arm still wearing that poker face.

"Wear it Jen.." i noticed her reaction became soften whenever i called her Jen. I wonder how she gonna react when i call her Baby..

"I dont think i can breath when i wear this full face helmet." She scoffed. I swear this girl is too much pushing people.

"Jen.. You dont have to always show me the pretty of your face cause you have to know that you always pretty and i dont wanna ruin this face cause im gonna ride like crazy." I smirked.

And there she goes.. blushing.. eyes darted on the floor.

I dont hesitate to help her wearing the helmet.

"Done."

"See you are pretty even tho you wearing helmet."

"Shu-shut up!" She knew how to act cold even tho she shuttering huh.

I gesture her to climb on my bike using my head.

Became shorty its hard for her to step on the pedal.

"Hold my shoulder tho."

I saw she hesitate to do that.

But she do that anyway.

Vroom vroom

"Hold me tight. Im gonna ride fast."

I expect her at least hold on my shoulder but..

*cough*

I cough when she actually hold my scarf on my neck that make me choke.

"Not there Jen. I might die at this moment."

"Uh? So—sorry." Then she released the grip on my scarf.

I sigh.. seems like she never ride with anyone before.

I took both of her hand and make it wrapped on my waist.

I could feel her tense with this skinship.. but i dont wanna hurt her .

"Hold me tight Jen. Trust me okay. You can close your eyes if you are afraid okay?"

I could see the reflection of her nodded her head from the side mirror.

Thats the cue for me to start riding the bike.

At least i got ways to stay near with her..

And I know there's no making this right...