CHAPTER 41 : HEY JENNIE ...

Author's POV

"Honey, are you just gonna keep on doing that whenever she groan like that?"

"I'm not gonna stop doing that, wifey. I just dont want her to transform . You know you dont want it too dont you?"

"Are you really her father?"

"What are you trying to say?"

"If you are her father.. you not gonna let her suffer like that. You think just when you inject her in order to make her passed out can make her really happy and contented?"

"So what do you want me to do? Let her being with that werewolf guy?"

The wife cupped his husband's face.. while looking straight into his eyes . "Yeoboeo, this is our fault. We were to busy with our work and abandon her. And i'm not gonna blame her . She's a girl . That need attention too. And i'm glad she found someone that love her so much."

Mr. kim lowered his head.. shutting close his eyes.. trying to process what his wife said.

Jennie's POV

*knock* *knock* *knock*

I was was awaken by the sound of windows knocking..

I took glance at the wall watch in front of me.

11:00pm

My heart skipped a bit when i heard that knock again.

I dont hesitate to climb off from my bed.. and walked to the window..

I pull the curtain to the right side..

I'm not dreaming right?

I quickly unlock the windown and let my man climb inside..

He trying his best not to produce any sound..

I closed the window back..

I attacked him with a tight hug.. wrapping my arm around his waist... sobbing on his chest..

And i feel his hand caressing my hair.. just like he used to do..
"Shhh.. baby.. i'm here. Dont cry."

"Dont leave me. I'm afraid."

He pulled away from the hug..

Holding my shoulders.. looking at me.. with those eyes.. eyes that full of concern that i nver got from any one..

"Jennie... i promised to you right. I'm not gonna leave you.. never.. i will protect you as much as i could. If i failed all this time.. please give me chance to do for you."

He cupped my cheeks..

Pressing his soft lips on my forehead..

And i knew.. thats how he assure me..

Exactly 0000H..

Slowly let go of myself from his arm..I hug my knees...

"Whats wrong Jennie?"

"Its coming.."

"What do you mean baby?" He scoot closer to me.

"The pain.. will come.."

"Let me hug you then."

And yes i feel his arm wrapped around me once again..

The strange part is..

I dont feel that pain.. right now..

Now my father drive me to campus..

Which he never did this before..

My body inside this car.. but my soul.. flying to Y/N.

It was heartbreaking story when he had to leave me this morning... jumping out from the window and disappear from my sight..

Am i not gonna see him again?

"Jennie, we are here.."

I looked at surrounding..

Lake..

"But this is not my campus, dad."

"Well just wait at the bench there.." "one of your lecturer text me. He wanted you to be there."

He?

Too lazy to ask many things.. i took my stuff and get off from the car..

The strange this is... not waiting for me to wave to him or what, he just drive away from where i stand..

I slowly walked to the bench..

Sat on it..

We were here..

"Hey Jennie.."