CHAPTER 25 : HOW TO END ?

Jennie's POV

Staring at the ceiling..

I dont know why its hard for me to fall asleep.

I sigh and kept shifting at the bed.

The scene..

Found Kai's head at washroom is more scary than everything that I face before.

A lot of things happen to me nowadays..

Three guys tried to molest me.

Kai.. which he said wanna be friend with me but he end up molest me. Reminiscing the scene sending shiver through my spine. I wish i could forget it easily. But nah.. its haunted me some more when i found his head . Who did these thing anyway?

Hearing the strong wind blow from outside my the small window at my room completely distract my thoughts. Oh dear, i wish i could have other distraction in a good way. Not this.

I cant help it but to turned my head towards that window. The dark sky could be seen right now. No even stars appear tonight. Even the sky knew how to match with my situation right now.

Dark.

No sky..

Just like what i feel right now.. my worry.. my phobia.. haunted me.. they surround all over myself.. completely not letting anything sparkle.

I suddenly feel goosebumps all over my body..

I just shake my head..

My body trembling in fear..

Why the scared always conquer myself?

Im weak. I know.. and i dont know how to end this..

The sound of thunderstorms make me flinched and scream.

Especially when the lights in my room were turn off out of sudden..

But wait..

There is no use for me to scream.. cause.

Who will heard you Jennie Kim?

Your father went abroad..

Your mother busy at New Zealand.

And... the savior.. of my life..

Jeon Y/N.. not even beside you right now.

But..

Somehow..

That words echoing in my head..

"Jennie ya... please do call me if you need me. I will come to you."

I gain my courage.. to blindly finding my phone..

Well my sight not good when the darkness filled the surrounding..

Yeah i found it!

I took my phone and tried to unlock it.

Seems like the situation not in my side.

Empty battery..

"ARRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" I jumped on my bed when i heard the thunderstorm again.

Immediately pull up the blanket covering all of my body from head to toe..

I silently pray..

Y/N.. i need you...

Y/N's POV

"Lets just end this war."

"How we gonna end this?"

"Kill all the Rogues."

"Are you crazy? Its not gonna happen. besides they are nothing to do with that new kid's head."

"Why you so oblivious Jimin? I caught them before. They fucking tried to molest Jennie. And that new kid tried to do the same to Jennie. And yesterday we got startled with that head. What's next buddy? I dont want something bad happen to my girl." I said with gritted teeth.

"Wait. If Rogues involved is this matter..why dont they face us direct?" Jimin said.

"Why you so dumb Jimin? Obviously they wont . Cause they will slightly lose against Alpha." V said.

We just stood in silence.. thinking bout what should we do..

"I think there is the only way to make him stop." Jimin break the silence.

"What?" V and I said in unison.

"You." Jimin point his index finger towards Me.

"You have to break up with Jennie."