CHAPTER 19 : HANDS

Y/N's POV

"Now tell me.." she said..breaking the silence..

"Tell you what?"

"Who is Lisa? why she hugged you? do you know each other?"

"Woahh slow down baby.. you bomb me with questions just like a machine gun." i said..i cant help it but to chuckle while facing a jealous Jennie.

"Tell me." she sternly said.

"Lisa is my side chick." I said in with straight face.

"Wha--what?"

"yeah she is my side chick. you are my main chick."

With split second she lift her hand and hit me repeatedly. "Who.the.hell.you.think.you.are!"

"Ow Jennie ! Its hurt!" I blocked my head with my hand to prevent from her hitting.

"Serve you right!" She kept hitting me again.

I didnt expect her believing my joke.

"I'm kidding! i'm sorry." with that she stop hitting me.

she grabbed my collar using both of her hands and looked me directly on the eyes.

Is she trying to suck my soul?

"tell me who is she?" woah she become stern again.

"She is my adopted sister."

"Really?" she tighten her grip on my collar.

"Yes. i swear. My parents adopted her cause she lost her parents. her parents was killed by someone.." now i act like i'm cheating on her that explaining her the things.

She slowly loosen the grip from my collar... she looked away..

"You jealous?" I raised my eyebrow...try to lighten the mood back.

She clearing her throat and avoiding my gaze towards her.. "Nah..i'm not.." she shaking her head.

"Really?" i asked as i lean closer to her..

she became flustered again..i love to see this side of her..

Jennie Kim..which is known as cold hearted queen... became flustered whenever i lean closer to her.

"Ye--yes. I'm not."

"Last chance.." I paused at the moment before i lean closer again..our nose almost touch each other..taking her scent through my nostril..smells like lavender that keep me calm when i was about to mad.. "Are you jealous, Jennie Kim?"

She didnt say anything.. i smirked in victory when i saw the reddening of her face..her eyes still avoid mine.

i gently said.. "look at me.."

I could see how tense she is when she gonna obey what i said..

once she look at me..i said, "now tell me you are not jealous."

"What if i dont want?" Being Jennie Kim..she always act tough even tho she was about to lose.

"I'm gonna kiss you ten times until you breathless." I smirked.

"That's not fair.." she whined. Aww so cute..

"I count until three...if you not gonna say it.. dont blame me if i cant stop myself."