CHAPTER 15 : CAN I ?

Jennie's POV

he thought i just shrugging of his weird expression?

He was wrong..

Deep inside i think and think.. seriously its bothering me.. but i cant help... i let it conquer my mind..

I knew he stared me.. thank god i got this laptop in front of me.. so that its gonna be less awkward for me..

I dont know why i could let him entering my life.. even Jimin..i kept rejecting him even tho he just asking me for a lunch with him.. but Y/N.. to be honest.. i felt comfortable with him..i felt save around him..the same feeling i felt when i was with that dog.. 

Standing at the balcony..

"Did you know whats the different of power levels that gonna be use between bird watch and night watch?" i asked him cause yeah most of the person didnt know this skill.

"If you want to bird watch you'll be better off not choosing the reflector telescope because it won't show you terrestrial objects...but you'll need to consider whether choosing a refractor or catadioptric telescope when u do night watch." Surprisingly he said it..

Wait..

He knew each of the detail..

"I guess you knew it right." I said as i smiling at him. 

But deep inside my head...

i wonder who you are Jeon Y/N..

Then i found myself telling him everything about that dog..and how i end up getting the scar on my knee.. 

I cant stop myself from not tearing up..  Oh gosh you lose again Jennie..

I could tell that this guy is a good listener ..yeah look cold outside. but i still cant believe he lend me his ears for listening my errands.

Oh you dont even know how much I miss you, Mister Handsome...