CHAPTER 31 : ROOFTOP

Jennie's POV

I fight the urge from not contacting him..

But remembering what lisa has just said.. i gave up this ego. Cause i have to.. for the sake of this new creature..

Flashback
"Unnie.. if you wonder how come i know that mark on your hand.." she paused at the moment before touch my hand once again.. "i'm a werewolf too.. and i knew you knew y/n is a werewolf too..and thats why me and him are closed.. we are in the same pack.."

"Wha?? What the hell Lisa?"

"I knew it caught off your guard right now.. but .. thats the fact.. if you hate me, yes i deserved it.. but.. there is something that you should know.."

"What now?"

"you are in danger.."

"What do you mean?"

"Please.. just contact him... you need him..more than he needs you. Trust me.."

I massage my temple.. why its complicated?

"Ahh and about that black dot.. obviously state that you are his mate.. no one can take you from him.."

End flashback

"Hey beautiful.." hearing baritone voice make me stopped stroking my abdomen.

I turned around and there..

I met him again..

seating on the stairs while looking at me..

The same person that almost raped me too last time..

"Why you here? What do you want?" I cant help it but to gritted my teeth.

"Ouh well baby.. I know you wanna know something that can change your life.."

"DON'T.BABY.ME." i said while pointing my index finger towards him. "And also you better leave.. i'm not interested to talk to the guy that almost rape me."

"Aww that's hurt." He placed his palm on his chest and dramatically pretend to hurt..