CHAPTER 36 : NEW VERSION OF JENNIE KIM

Author's POV

"Wait.. wait.." She raised both her arm while still confusing with the statement that she just heard. "What do you mean by i'm the strongest?"

"Jennie unnie.. you.are.the.fucking.strongest.in.our.pack." Lisa said while shaking Jennie's body.

"You know what Lalisa?" "You are not helping at all." Jennie scoffed..rolling her eyes towards the Thai Girl.

Lisa looked at Jimin with 'help me look'.

"You no need to ask Jimin for help, Lisa. He can't even help you."

Jennie's statement make Jimin and Lisa's eyes widened..but Jennie just shrugged it off..she feels like that just natural come out from her mouth..

"BINGO!!" Lisa said in awee tone while pointing to Jennie.

"What has gotten into you Lalisa for the god sake ughhh.." Jennie said as she took an apple from her plate.

"You fucking have the telepathy..you know..what i mean..hmmm.." Lisa trying to arrange her word but was interrupted by Jennie. "the supposed communication of thoughts or ideas by means other than the known senses...Thats what you mean am i right?"

Again Jennie make both of the werewolf's eyes widened.

"Dad?" JImin's father walked into the room and examining Jennie.

"I'm sorry I dont have intention to be rude..but no need to read me, Doctor Park. I'm super fine tho."

This time her statement make three of them widened their eyes.

Jennie's POV

I dont know what happened to me..

I just feel like.. i'm not me.. i'm not Jennie Kim..

i can easily read other's mind without need to ask what's on their mind..

and regarding Y/N.. i know where is he..

My heart..

My mind..

My eyes..

Lead me to the place where is he right now..

i'm with Jimin, V and Lisa heading to the place where I believe Y/N is there..

I dont know why i can make things like this..

is it because i'm his mate..

or because it is the new version of me.. Werewolf Jennie Kim..

wait..why 'Werewolf Jennie Kim' sounds so bad?

Geez no time for this..

"Stop the car."

"Why Jennie?"

Instead answering Jimin.. i just closed my eyes. Inhaling the scent around me.

"We are here. Lets go." I opened the door and hop off the car.

"Are you sure this is the place unnie? Why i cant even smell anything here Unnie?" Lisa stopped me by grab my arm.

"Because you literally stepped on the silver."

"What do you mean by silver?"

I crouch down..using my bare hand .. digging the bushy which very close with Lisa's feet..

"What you doing Jen?" Jimin walk to me..

I smirked in victory when i saw what i mean just now..

There is iron rods which i believed is made of silver was buried under the bushy.

Jimin and Lisa exchanging looks..

"Dont touch it, Jen." JImin tried to stop me but too late i pull it off and throw it away far from there.

"Are you okay Jen?" Jimin took my hand while examining my hand..the hand that literally touch that silver just now..

"Jimin.. i know you care bout me..but believe me i'm okay." My words literally make him stop examining my hand and looked at me instead.

there is an awkward silence over here..

in fact..

i know he loves me..

but the thi- *thud*

"Whats that? Do you hear that?" V said as a loud thud could be heard..

sounds like someone jumped to the ground..

but no sign of anyone right here.

I let go of JImin's hand and carefully eyeing the surrounding..

"Someone's here.." i said..

"Arghhh!!" a split second i saw a big figure attack V from behind make V passed out cause of the hard impact.

"Lisa, run!"

"But unn-" "I SAID RUN!" i cut her off by ordering her to run away.

I looked at JImin.

"You go with Lisa... focus on what we gonna do.."

"But Jen i cant leave you alone. You might hurt !" Jimin and his panic.. a big NONO..

"IF YOU LOVE ME JUST HEAR WHAT I SAID !" And that make his eyes widened once i said that.

"JIMIN LETS GO!"

i should thanks Lisa for calling him..

and with that Jimin turn on his heels and run after Lisa..

NOw only me, lifeless V over here..

"Where are you? COME SHOW UP!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

Werewolf should not coward right? But why it disappear ?

Maybe that creature didnt know but i know..

I used my strength to grab its arm from my back and slammed it to the ground.

The werewolf that i saw earlier turn to human form..

And there..

Realization hit me..

"Jeon Y/N?"

P/s: Hey guys.. thanks for willing to wait for me to update this book . I appreciate it 🥺