CHAPTER 42 : WASTE IT ON ME...WILL YOU? (FINAL)

Author's POV

"You? Is that you." The girl slowly take her step walking towards the figure.. her tears threatening to fall..

The figure nodded with smile..

The smile that he always give to her . Only her.

She hugged him tight.. burst into tears..

He caressed her hair.. placing a light kiss on her head.. sniff her scent.. the scent that he always longing for..

"I thought my 'real' lecturer gonna meet me here."

"You still didn't know that i'm your lecturer?" He grinned.

She looked up at him.. and sit straight.. facing him..

"Well i can be your lecturer you know. That can give you lecturer when you are stubborn." He pinch her chin. Meanwhile she smiled while listening to him.

"What else you can be, y/n?" She said as she placed her palm on her head .. resting her elbow on her lap..still watching the love of her life..

"I can be your teacher too.. that can teach you how to love sincerely.." he grinned.

"I can be your doctor too.. that can cure your sickness.."

"What else?" She giggled.

"I can be your best fri-umpphh" she cut off him with kiss..

And he eventually cupped her cheek and kiss her back without hesitation..

The kiss is not rough..

Not that rush..

But enough to enjoying the time.. appreciate the time.. been together...

The kiss is sweet..

But not sweet as sugar..

Nor honey..

But the sweetness of love.. that only they know how it feels like...

Have u ever heard bout butterflies in stomach?

well..

Butterflies in the stomach is the physical sensation in humans of a "fluttery" ..

feeling in the , caused by a reduction of to the organ...

Well we knew they are werewolf..

but they got feelings too..

Their heart rate and blood pressure also increase due to the excitement... consequently sending more blood to the muscle..

Flashback

"Mr. Jeon.. how much do you love my daughter?"

"As much as earth missing the rain."

"Dont give me the cliche answer. You might can with her heart with that words but not her father." The middle age man point his index finger in front of the Alpha.