CHAPTER 22 : FORGOT WHO AM I

Y/N's POV

"Done eye fucking her?" Jimin nudged me that make me automatically choke.

"Wha—what?" Damn it !

"I saw you boyy. Your eyes kept watching her. Just like how you watch your prey." There he goes. Smirking with the devil looks.

"No, i'm not."

"You cant deny the thing that i saw tho."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and stood up from where we sat and walked to the girls.

Wait.

Where is Jennie?

"Jisoo.. where is Jennie?"

"She went to washroom." She said as she sipped on her drinks.

Author's POV

"Shh.. dont cry baby girl."  A guy said as he wiping her tears.

"Who are you?"

The guy removed his face mask and cap..

"You ??!!" Her eyes widened in shocked as she saw the guy that she actually meet before.

"Shh people might hear us." Kai cupped her mouth with his palm.

He checked around before continue again.

"Listen to me Jennie.."

"You dont have to be afraid.." he slowly remove his hand from her.

"Wha-what do you want Kai?" She's shaking on her words.

"I just wanna be your friend. Yes a friend. But i cant get that chance since you have that asshole boyfriend."

"Please. I need to leave."

She sighed before pushed him and start to move away from him.

But surprisingly he grabbed his wrist and slammed her back on the wall.

He pinned both of her hands under her head.

"What you doi-umpph" kai kissed her ..

He kissing her without her consent . As much as she tried to fight him but she really cant..

He continue to kiss her harshly and ripped her dress.

"Y/N.. help me." She just could say it on her mind.

"Ow!" Kai groaned in pain as his body being slammed to the wall by someone.

Jennie with still eyes closed.. shaking at the corner.. sat on the floor while hugging her knee.

"Baby you okay?" A familiar male voice asking her. She slowly opened her eyes and smiling with relieved even tho she's hurt right now.

"You asshole!" Kai pull Y/N's shirt from back and spun him around. He punch him face make Y/N stumbled.

He just let Kai hit him.. cause yeah he knows he might make kai worst if he start to fighting back