RETALIATION

⭕⭕⭕⭕

{MAHIR}

"Marsha that two months old relation is more than our years old relationship!", I say accusingly.

"Mahir! Your two months old relationship with Bela, is not what I taught you to be for our whole life. I have been with you more than I have been with my own son! I give you a place greater than him. And you are proving that I have just been a servant!"

"Don't say that Marsha! You know what you are in my life!!", I sat on the small kitchen table in Marsha's house as she is preparing breakfast for me.

"Bela told me you left as soon as you woke up.", She smiled telling me.

"And that's why you are already making breakfast?", I smiled back.

"I was making breakfast for both of you.", She said.
"Yeah! Bruce is outside.", I said.

She turned and frowned, "I am talking about Bela and you!"
"Hmm... you always talk about her only. You know Marsha, I would have hated her less if she would have at least spared you for me.", I said holding my forehead.

"MS! What do you think is her mistake? Her father has done everything. What is the point of punishing her?", She said giving me a plate.
"You know what, she's her father's blood. He is a ridiculous man and so she has to be...!", I say gritting my teeth.

"Yes...even you are Andy's blood. Does that make you Andy??", She said with her hands folded.
"It's not that Marsha!", I say making a pout.

"It is MS! Think like a human. She stands at the same place where you do! At least try to find out, what it was that forced her to marry a man, whose name is even not known to her!"
"Sorry Marsha! But I can't think rationally about her.", I say giving up.
"Thank God! You after all, realized, you are not thinking rationally over her.", She said smirkingly.

"Okay then you're coming back? Let's go!", I say.
"No!"
"Why? Marsha I am sorry. I'll not misbehave with her. Rather I won't talk to her, about her at all!", I say pleadingly.

"Mahir! If you want me to come with you, bring Bela with you and not Bruce!", She went out of the kitchen, "And yeah! I love her more. She deserves it!"

I was helpless now and drove back to the mansion with Bruce. Marsha was very stubborn and wouldn't come back if I don't do what she says.
But how will I do that!

{BELA}

I was feeling hungry. My breakfast was sent to my room before this time. I haven't even went to the kitchen ever, so no chances of me preparing something for me, or probably Mr. Sehgal also.

Although I know he wouldn't eat anything touched by me, I was human enough to not ignore him.

When I heard a car screeching outside the mansion, I knew Mr. Sehgal was back. If it has been some other day, I would have gone to my room but probably Marsha was back with him.

I run to open the door, but got disappointed again to only find Mr. Sehgal there.

He looked at me with those usual hatred filled eyes but that wasn't my focus now.
"Bruce? Where's Marsha?", I asked Bruce who was behind him.
"Madam! Marsha refused to come with us.", My heart fell.
"Bruce..go to office and bring some documents from Alice. I need to work at home today.", He said and Bruce left.