CONFESSIONS

⭕⭕⭕⭕

{BELA}

My heart was still not losing it's pace.
What did I do!?-i question myself again.
I had no answer.
Half of me wanted to smile, half of me wanted to regret.
I wanted to push him, but ended up clutching him tighter.
I wanted to refuse him, but ended up blushing for him.
His effect on me, was simply out of the world.
The touch of his lips was still lingering on my skin.
Damn my hypocrisy, just minutes before I was dreaming to touch his lips, and now when his lips really touched me, my anxiousness knows no bounds!
I was here to wash my face, and now I am doing nothing but staring at my flushed reflection.
I am his wife and he's my husband. There's nothing wrong in this. It is not just correct lawfully, but spiritually.
The day I exchanged rings with him, I knew he's the one, no matter what circumstances we got married. But, somewhere I had those doubts which always clouded my mind whenever he was near me.
The way he addressed Daniel as his granddad, and showed his affection, anyone would suspect my doubts. But what should I do?
Should I ask him an explanation for what I saw that night!?
Will he explain me!?
Or will he be raged at me, if my doubts are wrong?

I sighed and tied my hairs into a pony. Not washing my face, for some reasons unknown to me.
Just then, I hear a knock on the washroom door.
"Bela...are you fine!? It's twenty minutes since you are in there!?"
Oh my god! I didn't realize.
"You go...I am coming..!", I said and started soothing my heartbeats which quickened the moment I heard his voice.
I was acting like a teenager. And I wasn't really liking it. That churning feeling in my stomach wasn't doing good to me.

I slowly opened the door and came out.
Just before, I could look up, I bumped into someone and that someone was him.
My traitor body stiffened again.
Cheeks turning red.
"Are you okay!?", His hand was on mine.
No! I am getting insane... Damn you!-i hoped I didn't say it loud and just nodded at his question.
I lifted my eyes and at that very moment they landed on the brown mark of his completely white T-shirt.
Chocolate!
My fingerprints were evident there and a wave of embarrassment rushed in my body.
"I'll just clean it.", He said in a low husky voice.
I nodded and then simply ran to where my seat was.
I never knew this journey would be so dangerous!
I felt vibrations in my pocket. We were about to land probably. The network was available again.
It was his phone.
I unlocked it to find some new texts.
Like a good and educated human, I should've given him his phone but damn! His phone was already displaying the current location. Italy!

I opened the message box.
Bruce
Mr. Sandro
Olivia
I frowned seeing her name. There was definitely nothing between them like he said. Rather he sweared over his mom's grave. I shouldn't doubt him.
But some devil in me prompted me to open the text.
And I did it. However, I was regretting it the very next moments.
That b*tch was sending him nudes!
  - A photo where she sat on the couch displaying her huge thighs and extra exposed cleavage.
  - A photo where she laid on bed almost naked.
  - A photo where both of them. Yes! Him and her were sitting way too close. And the caption- 'Remember that night in Paris..you unsatiable man.'
  - Another picture where he was holding a breakfast tray for her, smiling lustfully and she displaying her slutty legs!

"Bela! I would suggest you to have a sleep after we reach. You look tired!", He was coming back to our seat, folding his sleeves.
I looked up at him after switching off his phone and stood up. I didn't knew my face was already burning and tears were threatening to flow off my eyes.
As if he sensed my tears, he approached me in a second leaving the sleeves.
"Bela... What happened!?", He looked shocked.
He forwarded his hands to cup my cheeks, only to be pushed back by whatever force I could gather.
"Don't dare touch me! You are no one....I have seen your true colors. You are just being nice, so as to get my body!", I yelled at him and went away.