REALISATION

{BELA}
He walks in the tenth floor with his secretary and PA jumping around him. He was holding a file and everyone was trying to explain something to him. I could see everything from the raised panels of my cabin.
"Bring the Petkoffs file to me, now. And ask everyone to gather in my cabin.", He said and went closing the door behind them.
He dropped the file in his hand and sat down on his grand chair with head held in his hands. Was his head paining??
I couldn't stop myself from going into his cabin.
"Mr. Sehgal!?", I said unsure of what his reaction will be.
His body tensed and he looked up at me, with a stressed face and then instantly smiled. It looked like he was genuinely happy to see me.
"Come in Bela...", I come in the cabin.
I was here after a long time, "Are you okay!?", I asked him concerned, "You don't look fine."
His lowered eyes instantly lifted at my question and then stayed at me. Studying in me, God knows what, he said, "I am good. It's just a headache."
"...and why is it!?", I asked knowing he must have drunk limitlessly. There is nothing better he can do when not at office.
"...I am not able to sleep properly.", He said and then I see him reaching for a glass of water.
"Wait.. I'll get you.", And I proceed to give him the water.
After giving him water, I came back to my initial place.
"Are you comfortable living here? I know this gets very lonely at night. And that's why I asked Alice to stay with you.", I hear him say.
"Thank you for that. But I am thinking to get some counseling for this. I need to get out of it.", I replied back.
Just then, the doors were knocked.
And there came everyone from the staff, and stood in a line.
"Good morning master!"
He resumed his strict posture, and stood up.
"As you all know we grabbed the deal with Petkoffs, we now have to start working on it. Bela will be leading this one, and I'll finalize it. Want support from everyone, work day and night. I want this one to be the best project of ours!", He announced and everyone clapped.
"You all need to know something more. After this project, I am shifting to Dubai to establish a new branch of MS's. And this particular branch will be handed to someone else, someone capable.", He smiled but his declaration left everyone shocked. Even me.
He'll leave!?
I felt a thud in my heart.
My breath hitched. He'll go...

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Alice, "Madam...Master wants to get a brief of Italy accounts."
I nodded and resumed to work.

{MAHIR}
She was lost somewhere since the announcement. And I didn't want to have any good hopes as that would break my heart again.
"The sanctions are to be approved by you. And that will be our part in the project.", I hear her explain as she writes something.
"Alice bring two coffees. And now you can go to your place. I'll stay tonight.", I asked Alice who was sitting with her arranging papers.
She nodded and immediately left.
Just then, Bruce approached with the dinner Marsha sent. She was lovely!
As soon as I opened the box, to take out the lunch, she wrapped her paper and started leaving.
"Bela..wait..Marsh has sent for both of us. See this.", I show her the note attached to the box.
"No...I know..Marsha called...it's just..!", She hesitantly tried to say something which I already know.
"You aren't eating because you still think of that 'class' thing seriously...", I know that.
She didn't say anything but kept her eyes low.
"Bela...that time was different. I didn't know why you married me and thought it was for money. But now we are neither in that relationship, nor I have any grudge against you.   I am sorry for all the words I said for you. You are a strong woman, and it will be my honour if I get to eat with you.", I raise my eyes and find her intently looking at me.
I could see something strange in her eyes, something I have never seen before, something I don't hope to see in future.
"Please...", I say again.
She looks at me again and then, nods.
She keeps aside the files and started serving for both of us.
Bela is a soft hearted person and I know this. Probably, this was the reason I couldn't hate her. I would have held her tight all to myself, as my possession forever. But she didn't deserve that.
She deserved freedom. She deserved love. She deserved much more and hence I let her go. I know it will make my life difficult, but at least I'll get the satisfaction of doing something for her.
The last two days were hell for me. For the first time in life, the glow and glory of my mansion seemed useless. Alcohol couldn't heal my pain. Marsha couldn't console me. That feeling was utterly strange. That longing was suffocating. And I realized I WAS IN LOVE....
I AM IN LOVE WITH MY WIFE...
MY EX-WIFE...