PROPOSITION

⭕⭕⭕⭕

{BELA}
He smiled at the steering and started the car. I haven't seen him this cheerful anytime before. Yeah! He had to be...after all he's finally getting rid off me.
And here it's me! Feeling not so good.
I smiled because that's what I am going to do from now on!
I was looking out of the window when he coughed slightly to grab my attention.
I turned to him.
"You like Italian??"
"Yeah! I do..."
"You won't ask where I am taking you??", He said.
"No! Because I know that will be a rich, high class, sophisticated place meant for ridiculous people like you....", I stabbed.
"You think so high of me.", He smirked.
"Yeah! I think even higher than that!", I returned.
"Why are you so pissed off at me? You should atleast tell me the reason so I could persuade you?", He said pouting.
"Oh my my! I know you are my husband...but then you should stop acting like one.", I say sarcastically.
"Yeah! I am YOUR HUSBAND! And you need to respect me for that 'babes'....", He said putting stress on the last word.
"RESPECT! Mr. Sehgal please don't talk about that..it doesn't suit you.", I shoot at him.
Actually, I couldn't help but again and again think about how he ran away when that filthy woman called him, almost at the midnight! He couldn't respect me enough to control his urges, till I am his wife, and he wants to be respected!
Hypocrite!
But then I'll miss his hypocrisy also!
I internally slap myself for thinking soft about him.
Just then my phone rang, displaying Daniel's name. And since the phone was kept aside, he too saw the name.
"Tell him, you'll reach to him as soon as you fulfill the proposition. He doesn't have to wait for you."
Ignoring his comment, I pick up the phone.
"Hello doll! What are you doing?", Daniel asked.
"I am going on a dinner."
"With Mahir?", He asked.
"Yes!", I replied.
"Okay good...just wanted to see if you're fine.."
"I am alright Daniel...just take your medicines..and go to sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow."
"Okay okay! Good night. Have a great time with him."
"Good night to you too! Love you...!", I reply and disconnected.

I see him eyeing me.
"What!?"
"You didn't tell him that you'll go to him..."
"Mr. Sehgal...I am able enough to handle my matters on my own. You don't need to interfere."

"You can be nicer to me, atleast when we are probably together for the 'last' time as HUSBAND-WIFE!", he said and this definitely drowned my heart.
I sighed.
"...umm..okay! I am sorry!", I said closing my eyes.
"You never need to apologise to me. A wife never does so!", He said in a playful tone.
I shook my head and sat straight.
"Bela...I came to know you're very intelligent. By your college records of course. What did you really want to pursue??", He asked me, with curiosity all over his face.
I couldn't resist. It feels awesome to talk about your passion and ambitions!
"I..I wanted to have a business of my own. Probably work under some organization and then establish myself. One among THE TOP BUSINESS WOMAN!", I was excited but realizing where my life stands now, I huffed in disappointment.
"Oh! So what sector can you really watch in..."
"I am good in accounting and finance. Also plan formulating.", I smiled back at him. And this was a genuine one.
"We're almost there...!", He said turning the car to almost ninety degrees.
And as I look outside the window, I see big bold letters carved in Golden.
Golden must be his favourite colour. Complete eww choice!
"MS's"
The building stood out among all the others near by. It looked like a king was standing between his followers, head held high.
We got out of the car and a chauffeur came to park it.
I was admiring the building when he intruded, "That's my newest hotel. Still not opened to guests. I have a suite inside specially made for me. Or us!", He said..
And before I can argue on that 'us', He held my hand and dragged me in.
Phenomenal! Incredible!
Grand!
Probably the best hotel in Britain!
As we got in, I made him leave my hands. The receptionist approached her.
"Hey Marilyn!"
"Hello Master..!", She greeted smilingly and blushed when he smiled back.
"So, how's your work going?", He asked.
She was taken aback would be an understatement. Her voice shivered, "It's awesome Master!"
"And how are you doing?", He asked and I couldn't believe it.
From when he started being this good to his staff. I think even Marilyn couldn't believe it.
"Good Master!", She blushed hard this time.
"Please check if everything prepared for our dinner.", I interrupted in.
"Ma'am you??", She asked.
"I am Bela Sehgal, his wife.", I say as I eye him taken away by shock.
Bloody fool! He just needs an opportunity to flirt! Typical man!
She nodded and gave us the keys to his suite on 40th floor!
Damn! 40th floor.
"Excuse me! You want me to die due to lack of oxygen...or throw me from there, so I disappear in air.", I say as we get into the lift and he presses the button.
"You'll love the city view from there.. believe me!", He said smilingly.
I swear one could take a nap in the time we reach to the 40th floor!
As the door opened, we got into a huge suite. He got in using his card and then, it seemed I was in a brand new world!
A wooden flooring welcomed me with a cute rugged pink mat.
"Make yourself home Bela... I'll order the dinner."
I nodded at him and then went to explore.
A beautiful suite!
There was a farm feeling added to it as hundreds of plants lined up near the huge wall that was made up off glass. The outside world, seemed like trifling ants on the ground. The other end of the suite had a huge king sized bed, surrounded by small couches, tables. There was a study table facing the window and a dining table near the other end.
There was a balcony also. Excitedly I walked over there, without caring that I was not wearing a jacket or sweater and it's snowing outside. And as I expected, this turned out to be my most favorite part of the suite. A small bed with wood painted floor and walls. A small box having candles. And cherry on top was the snowfall!
I was in heaven! Not to forget, with a devil.