ONE SHOT-1

This OS is Mahir's POV after he finds Bela near his supposed grave, and takes her to his suite.

⚪⚪⚪⚪

{MAHIR}

Picking her up in my embrace, I tried to hide from the pouring rain by hovering myself over her.
Failing completely, I decided to make my way to the car.

She was unconscious, yet murmuring something incoherent.

I was completely drenched and so was she.

Her muddy clothes were sticking to every trace of her body.
The helm of her knee length gown was reaching her mid thigh.
Her red lips quivered as she mumbled something.

Her delicate yet stiff body clung to me as if in need of life. Her wet hairs were sticking to her face overshadowing her overwhelming beauty.

"Bela!? Bela!?", She gave no reaction to my words.
As we reached the car, I slowly settled her on her feet, still holding her strongly.
Due to unsteadiness, she leant over me, and now her body was strongly stuck to mine.
Her hot breath was fanning my neck and her hands held my waist for support.
And that looked like two pieces of a meaningful puzzle, completing each other.

I unlocked the car.
Thankfully, I had a good collection of cars, and this one was in the hotel.

I picked her up again, and settled her in the car.
She was still murmering something, and so I leaned in more over her.

My hands on both side of her body, and my face awfully close to hers.

I wasn't touching her but still I could feel those tingles all over my body.
Was it possible!?

Yeah! When the woman before you is the one, you are madly in love with. And also the one who resists you. And also the one who just minutes before confessed she wants to love you!

Damn! Everything is so overwhelming..I feel like my heart would break the bars of my ribs, and fly away.

I buckled the seatbelt simultaneously trying to hear her words.
Out of all I collect from her broken, incoherent words, she says, "Mahir.... don't go!"

I gulped the lump in my throat.
Had you been a bit considerate about staying and telling me, on what's bothering you, I would have not done this extreme thing to get you back.

After all, I love you!

I wash off any remnants of guilt in me. Sometimes in love, you are forced to do things in another way. That's how I have been working. MS's way!

I shake my head to brush off the water droplets from between my hair.
I got in the driver's seat, and stole a glance at her.

She was dripping wet and I was starting to worry.
I switched on the blower in the car, and directed it in her direction.
Picking up a jacket from the backseat, I covered her, only to give her some temporary warmth.

I started the car, and pulled over a medical store that had 24×7 service.
My doctor recommended some medicines for cold and fever, the last time I was ill. And so I bought them.