MISERY

{MAHIR}
"Hello!", I hear her voice after two days.
That moment was the best moment of my life.
I was overwhelmed with emotions.
And a tear escaped my eyes..
I no more cared about the fact that I was standing before ten men.
"Bela!?", I managed to say in my broken voice.
"Why are you calling me Mahir!?", Her voice was forced and I can sense weakness in it.
"Bela!? Are you not well...! See I know something is wrong, tell me... I'll correct it!", I said desperately.
Then there was silence, but this silence spoke alot!
Is she crying!?
"Bela!", I immediately said.
"What do you want Mahir!?", She uttered the words.
"Bela...let me tell you one thing..I am not hearing your words, I am hearing your voice! And that is clearly showing the pain you're in..!"
After a long silence on the other side, she said in a very harsh voice that was definitely, being faked, "Mahir! Just stop intervening in my life. I am living here willingly, and you cannot force me to come with you! Mind it! Now please stop bothering me again and again!"
And then I heard a prolonged beeping sound.

The next thing that happened was me, dropping myself on the chair.
Helpless.
Devastated.
"Master! Careful!", Bruce reached towards me.
"She isn't fine Bruce! I can sense that!!!", I almost yelled.
"Sir! She may be fine...I think you're over thinking....", A investigation officer said it.
"Fine!? Damnit.. can't you hear how vulnerable she's is sounding.. we need to arrest that bastard father of hers!"
"Sir, we need evidences! Evidences on whose basis we can detain him...!"
"Evidences my foot!", I threw my phone shattering it into pieces.
"Leave Officers!", Bruce announced and thankfully they left.

She is in some huge problem!
And I know that!
She thinks I don't know her, she thinks she'll do something like this, will try to keep me away from her, will pretend being angry with me, and I'll not see the other side of that thing.

Had I not known she loves me, I would have lost that damn hope!

"Bruce! I will go for her, on my own.", I announce, getting up picking my blazer from the table.
"Master..thats not possible! We can't barge in our enemies property...that would be illegal. You saw that Daniel's proofs couldn't do anything. They say they need to check the credibility of the proofs as they are twenty four years old. We have no other way except waiting for that to happen soon!"
"You expect me to wait for those when she must be dying! Bruce... I just want to be with her...any how! In anyway!", I was yelling.
"Master but we need to organize things!", Bruce tried to stop me as I started pacing back and forth.
"See! Organizing will take time! I can't afford to lose a single second...!", I shoved his hands off my shoulders.
"Master! Let's set Olivia free. She can help us!", He said.
"You think she will... she's like a witch planning to tame people the second she's free! She'll make things more difficult.", I whined.
"No Master! She cannot. Just wait and watch."

{BELA}

"Have food otherwise your hubby will directly meet you at your funeral!", Dad almost threw the plate kept on the table and went away shutting the door of this dark room.
This is a room completely dark, but what I could make out by my search in two days.
There was just one bulb, directly above my head, a chair and table at the centre of the room. For me.

The door was locked, like a part of the wall, merely visible.
There was nothing but just a slit in the door probably for the oxygen to get in.
It had no way to escape. I tried several things in these two days but all went in vain.

Tired, I looked at the food only to find what I hate the most. Bread.
Dad has been doing this forever, there's nothing new.
I wouldn't want to eat it in the beginning but at the end, I end up eating the shit he serves because I have no option.