Guidelines

[For Membership]

[For Membership]

Many people follow RFK Society, but not everyone is a member.

A member is someone who has signed up by filling the application form in this book. After filing the form, you will be paired with another book for your NMT (New Member Trial). This is a standard control measure put in place to ensure that RFK|BC is only accepting qualified reviewers. We believe that everyone deserve quality, and so we make it our business to ensure just that.
When you pass trial, you will be tagged for a session. That is when you are officially a member of RFK.

Also, you must follow this account to receive notification. Remember,  participating members of RFK Society are followed back instantly.

[For Pairing]

Each member may either be paired directly or indirectly with other partners.

Direct pairing is when you are paired with the same person who is reading your book for a particular assignment. You read theirs, they read yours.

Whilst indirect pairing is where you read someone's book, a different person, reads yours, a different person read theirs.

You read B, then B reads C and C reads yours. A and D reads B.

There's also the random pairing where each member may choose from a list of books what to read for an assignment.

For starters, however, the Indirect is employed in pairing.

[For assignments]

You will be paired to read a book for a period of 3 weeks. 4 chapters. Then you'll be required to comment not less than 80 words of review. 20 words of shorties short comments littered from chapters 1 to 3 and then 60 words worth of structured review on the fourth chapter. It can be more, but it shall not be any less than that.

For normal pairing of poetry: 50 review littered between the first three chapters with 30 review on the last chapter. It may be more, but nothing less.

The 60 words worth review shall be marked with the Club's tag #ReadersForKeeps (Poetry readers must mark all their reviews)
Failure to mark comments/ review means they will be ignored when assignments are being verified.

NOTE: Author's note,prologue,summary, ETC will not be counted toward the assignments.
(You're welcome to vote on them, but they won't be verified)