Session 13

Welcome to session 13

A very big thank you to everyone who stuck and stayed with the club all the way through our November Nanowrimo break.

Also, congratulations to all the new members who are joining the club. We hope you find helpful and relevant feedback here while you do same for others. That is what RFK Society is all about.

Abandoned books from previous sessions have been included below. To claim a book, comment 'dibs' against it, and it's yours. Remember, picking up abandoned books put you in the race towards becoming BOTM.

All non-performing members from the last session (those with pending assignment) have been dropped. Wondering why that happened? Or how to be placed back into rotation? More details in 'guidelines'

Best Reviewers For October

1|N2Nobela
2|ForeverInFlorence

You will both receive 4 votes each from RFK on your book in the club. For a Wattpad Book, voting does a lot for a book in terms of ranking. Also, RFK has a handful of following. Voting on a book equals exposure for the lucky winners. So congrats guys! Thank you both for your wonderful and helpful comments.

And now finally the Book Of The Month 🎊

BOTM for December:

AllyPierce0 has been a loyal and performing member since joining the club

AllyPierce0 has been a loyal and performing member since joining the club. For these and more she's earned her place.

Allypierce0 would want the following questions answered in her book:

1|Is there anything that could be improved?

2|Is the story moving too quickly, or too fast paced?

3| Can you connect with the main character? Is she relatable?