New members trial:

New member trial is a control measure put in place to ensure that RFK is only accepting qualified reviewers who can comply with our standard critiquing guidelines

New member trial is a control measure put in place to ensure that RFK is only accepting qualified reviewers who can comply with our standard critiquing guidelines. You can think of it as your practical interview before acceptance into the club.

Below are some questions that can serve as your guide for your trial:

1) What parts can I cut out that are unnecessary? ( To reach the action/plot build up faster)

2) Any grammar mistakes that need pointing out?

3) Do you think the character's personalities are portrayed well through the descriptions?

4) Any suggestions for what can be added into the first few chapters to further attract attention/hook the readers.

Please remember that you will need to make 20 short word comments on chapter one & chapter two and at the very least 60 words at the end of the third chapter. Remember to be kind and answer the questions to help give the writer some guidance.

For those assigned to non novels / poetry, answer these questions:

1| What is your interpretation of the poetry piece?

2| If there was a metaphorical way of framing some parts or details, which parts/details would that be and how would you suggest it's framed?

3| Grammar errors?
* these questions should be answered in a generalized summary, when reading your assignment, and answered on the assigned members book.*

For poetry, 50 words worth of comment littered between chapters 1 and 2. Then 30 words worth of review on the third chapter. It may be more, but nothing less.

If you have any questions please refer to the chapter titled: guidelines, in this book.

**New members will be tagged here with the assignment they are expected to read.

*Be aware: The administration withholds the right to deny applicants who fail trial. If you have any question on the book you're assigned to, consult its author or send a pm to the club's account.*

Members on Trail (Finish ASAP)