The Fiction Awards 2019

Hey everyone!

A week or so ago, one of our very own, alwaysrenesmee, a member of this club announced that her book "Falling For Thy Enemy" had been entered in the Fiction Awards 2019.

Now, this is a keenly contested award which is recognised by a lot of people and groups here on Wattpad.

Sadly, today 3rd June, 2019 happens to be the deadline for nominations. As a club, I feel the least we can do is to show our support and some unity by nominating her book for the award. So far she is the only one that has communicated interest in running for the awards.

Remember, if it were you, we'd do same.

Let's show some love for our own. Wouldn't it be great if one of the winners were to be from Readers For Keeps?

You will find the link as an in-line comment down below.

Over there on their page, just go to the second part of the book titled "Nominations" and scroll down to Non-genre New Book category. Nominate her book for Best of the Beginners Book category by simply commenting in that paragraph, her username and title of her book.

Let's do it for one of our own. Let's do it for us.

Reminder:

There will be a swearing In Ceremony for our new administrators here sometime this week.