Extremely Important!!

Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!

As you're all aware, Readers For Keeps aims at everything with the interest of writers at heart. It has come to the notice of administration that the 'three chances to default' system hasn't been helping as it had been intended.

It only kept people in who in actuality, deserved to be shown the door. This contributed to rippling effects such as :

1| Pairing performing members with non-performing members (no matter how much we tried not to. A couple of members still suffered).

2|Abandoning assignments.

That is why RFK has placed some measures in place to curtail this tragedy.

NEW MEASURES

1| After each assignment (each month) non performing members will be dropped!

2| To be dropped implies that you won't be added to the next session until you finish all pending assignments with the club. Both BOTM and normal pairing.

3| If you happen to finish all pending assignments, you will of course, be added back into the club with one last chance to default.

4| Defaulting on assignment again means that you will be put on probation to prove yourself to the club.

5|During your service time in probation, you will only receive two reviews  on just 2 chapters of your book. But you will be required to read all four chapters of your partner's book.

6| If the club doesn't hear from you, after a month of dropping you, the club will consider you booted out. Your application in the club will probably be removed too.

7|However, in the future, when you are available and want to give RFK another shot, you could alway put in another application. Your application will be accepted on condition.

Below is a list of defaulters. You have till 7th July. This Wednesday to finish all your pending assignments with the club. Else! You're going to be dropped!

1|fiery_temper001

2|@Venuscorner

3|Christa0608

4|eva_zahan

5|nonameleftxx

6|M-Dola

7|The_anti_author

8|ahesta2

9|BeautyYoungWriter_

10|Writinggirl_99

11|soirceries

12|CallMeYellow

13|uniqueforcrazy

14|Weavers_of_tales

15|NeelSonione

**Leave a comment below if there's any problem. Or, just send a pm to the club.

In other matters:
The club has started a system called "New Member Trial" Fundamentally, it's a system to help screen down the  applications/applicants that come in.

Thank you,
From administration.

Thank you,From administration