Session 12

Welcome to Session 12

Let me start by thanking each and every one of the tagged members for their commitment to this Bookclub. Also, I would like to invite the former members to eventually join us again, if they feel like it when the time comes.

And last but not least, it's time to welcome our latest members. You've done great in your trial, and we all do hope you have a good time here. If you have any doubt, please check the Extremely Important chapter, and don't hesitate in asking whatever you want.

Best BOTM Reviewers (September)

1 |becky_padington

2 | ForeverInFlorence

You will both receive 4 votes each from RFK on your book in the Club. For a Wattpad Book, voting does a lot for a book in terms of ranking. Also, RFK has a handful of following. Voting on a book equals exposure for the lucky winners. So congrats guys! Thank you both for your wonderful and helpful comments.

And now finally the Book Of The Month 🎊

BOTM for October:

My Childhood Friend by:  missktg

She has been a wonderful member of RFK since session . Thanks for your dedication to the club and always completing your assignments with such enthusiasm far beyond required number of chapters.

missktg would like the following questions  answered on her book:

1| How disconcerting is the switching back and forth of perspectives without making it obvious?

2|How can the book's short description (teaser), be more engaging?

3|Ideas to make the break-up more believable.