Session 9

So, here you are with the new assignments for this session

So, here you are with the new assignments for this session. It will last until July the 25th, and I do hope this time there will be no mistakes like last session ( my fault, sorry!).

July's Book of the Month will be:

Lost In Us, by becky_padington for doing her tasks in a really enthusiastic way and consecutively finishing all assignments in their time

Lost In Us, by becky_padington for doing her tasks in a really enthusiastic way and consecutively finishing all assignments in their time. She's been an awesome member since she joined the club way back in session 3. For all these and more, she has earned her spotlight. Congrats.

As part of new policy of RFK Society, to provide authors with relevant feedback, every BOTM Slot Winner will be given a chance to provide their Choice Questions they want answered through review. These are questions they need desperate feedback on.

At the end of the month, they will select one reviewer whose review made the most impact and will help edit their work easily. This lucky reviewer will be commended and also receive four votes on their chapters from RFK.

P/s. If you haven't done your BOTM assignment for 2 consecutive times, you are automatically disqualified even if the author selects you. If you have already earned two strikes for boot out, you too will be disqualified. In that case, the spotlight will go to the second best reviewer.

All those who didn't do their June's BOTM have till next week Thursday to finish. After said date, strikes for boot out will be received.

Below are the questions to be answered for July's BOTM:

1) What parts can I cut out that are unnecessary? ( To reach the action/plot build up faster)

2) Any grammar mistakes that need pointing out?

3) Do you think the character's personalities are portrayed well through the descriptions?

4) Any suggestions for what can be added into the first few chapters to further attract attention/hook the readers

And the below are the normal taks. Happy reading to all of you!
««From the administration»»

Assignments