Commenting Format|

There are some  changes in the club which are as follows:

1| Number of chapters to be read is now 4 chapters for normal pairing and 3 chapters for BOTW.

2|Number of words of review will be 80. A total of 20 shorty shorts comments littered through the the first three chapters and the actual review in bulk at the end of the fourth chapter, marked with the tag.

Please understand that nobody expects you to be the intellectual equal of the book's author , but your careful observations can provide you with the raw material to make reasoned judgments about the book you're reviewing.

■ Did the first sentence or paragraph or chapter present enough hook to keep you fliping pages?

■ Did the characters feel relatable?

■ Did the writer succeed in the idea they were trying to convey in the chapters?

■Was there an Info dump that made the paragraphs too heavy and unnecessary?

■ Was the grammar on point?

■ How was the pacing of the plots in the chapters read?

The writer who wants to improve their craft would want to know the answers to all these questions. That is why we are now expecting reviews to answer all these questions. Use them as guidelines to guide your 60 word review at the end of the fourth chapter.

Always remember that a comment should be helpful. It should either have the writer enthusiastically running to edit their flaws, or fill the writer with content for creating awesome characters.

As a book club, me must support ourselves to help each grow, and your opinions can do just that.

Shorty short comments like:

1) My grandad got grey hair too😂
2) I know a Rose in real life😆😃
3)  What an ass hat! 😤😒😞

Although they are opinions too and qualify as comments, are not really helpful to the writer who wants to polish her book with your opinions.
Ps. Shorty shorts are preferred for birthday spams as the rules part of this club had stipulated in the beginning chapters.

Now, now, I'm not saying they should be shunned in review, but if you use them in line,  then at the end of the chapter, just add a sort of mini review to let the writer know your honest take on the chapter.

If you got any concerns, you can send a pm to this account or reach me on my personal account.

Gloriousvictory07